Note

* Kevin P.O.V. *

I didn't really get much sleep. I sat there staring at my alarm clock: 4:28 am, finally I stood up, and went to the kitchen. Mother was standing in front of the stove, she glance back "oh Kevin, what are you doing up so early?" she asked me.

"Honestly.......I don't know." I said then sat down at the table.

She looked at me then got out some orange juice from the fridge and poured it. "Here." she placed it it in front of me "care to join me for breakfast?" she asked.

I smiled. "Yeah. I would like that."

She smiled "so would I" and continued what she was doing.

Mom left, after eating with me. she always leave around five in the morning when she back her regular shift, I did the dishes after I was finished eating, so that she didn't have to when she gets back, after finishing I walked over to living room and sat on the couch and watched TV. I didn't even pay attention to it, I was mostly thinking about what I said to Edd.

Fuck, I thought. I turned off TV and laid on the couch. I stared at the ceiling and kept thinking Why am I so worked up? I lifted up my hand, I could still feel Edd's warmth on it. I grip my hand and placed it against my head then closed my eyes. Why, can't you just.......be mine.? I thought and opened my eyes. why?

* Edd P.O.V. *

~At School~

I was walking with Nazz, she was talking about the big game on tomorrow, she asked if I was going to come and I nod. Although I never understood sports but I do support the team.

"D, D, are you listing?" She asked

I giggled "yes, I am. I was just hoping we win tomorrow." I told her

she laughed "So do I."

We both walk to our first hour, Kevin didn't show up for class, I was felt down but also a bit relived. I couldn't really face Kevin after what he said to me yesterday. I stop writing and stared at my paper. What exactly do I say to him? I thought. I started to flushed up. I lightly shook my head and looked out the window, and I saw Kevin running from his bike to the school. I sighed and also smiled.

~after class ~

I started walking to my locker till I was lifted up "DOUBLE D!!" Ed shouted in joy.

"Ed!?" I said in surprised. He smiled and he put me down "I wish you greet me normally" I told him

He laughed "but that's how I always greet you." Ed said.

"yes but.."

"Hey sockhead." Eddy came from behind Ed.

"Hello Eddy, It's been awhile." I said

"Yeah sure..........hey listen, Ed and I are going to the junkyard after school. We found this old fashion car, and we....well I was hoping you could help me tow it back to my place. It's still in good shape, just a little rusted on the outside, the engine looks kinda busted but I think I can fix it." He said

I smiled in confusion but I nod "Okay." I said.

"Great, we cane meet up after school." Eddy said then grabbed Ed jacket sleeve and pulled him alone "See ya Sockhead."

I waved to him, the bell rang and I was startled and I quickly rushed to class. I had English class now, I sat down

"You made it" Issac said.

I let out a little laugh, "yes, I did. Thank goodness." I said. Issac smiled. After we met at the movies sometimes ago, I found out that we had three classes together, Science, English, and Art. He was very good at drawing and he was very smart too, I enjoyed his company. He also found out that I was in a relationship with Plank, and promise he wouldn't tell anyone.