Welcome Back Part 2.

* Kevin P.O.V. *

I slowly opened my eyes and exhaled then rolled to my side. So warm. I thought. I hugged the the warmth even tighter then felt something. I opened my eyes a bit but still a bit drowsy, Nice smell. I thought and pressed nose into it. Hair? I finally opened my eyes more and shocked to see myself hugging Edd. I let go of him slowly and sat up. I looked around and saw that we were still in the living room. I scratched my head and yawned, I glanced back at Edd who was still sleeping softly. Now That I see it, his feminine face really throws him being a guy off. I laid back down facing him, I watched him breathing soft and soundly. I gently pressed my thumb on his lips stroke it there very soft. Edd moved a bit I flinch and dropped my hand and quickly closed my eyes. I heard Edd sit up and yawn. I slowly turned over and moan to make sound as if I were still asleep but then jolted when Edd touched my head.

"So soft." he giggled, I felt his hand withdraw from my hair then heard him get up.

I slowly opened eyes and peek to him, he stretch and made his way to the kitchen. I heard cups and curbs open and closed then a nice smell came into the living room. I slowly sat up and  look to the kitchen. I saw Edd pour cup of coffee and gently  blew on it then drank some. I cracked a smile, finally I stood up and made as if I woke up. I walked into the Kitchen "Good Morning"

I looked up and smiled "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"In matter of fact I did." I said. Edd poured me a cup of coffee and handed it to me. "Thanks. It smells nice." I took a sip and was surprised "It's good." I looked to him "what's in here?"

"It's a secret." He said and started drinking his cup.

"come on, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone." I said placing my cup down and negud him a bit.

"I'm not telling." He said

I kept nudging him then he nedug back. We both laughed and before I knew my cup was empty. "Damn, Im out. I guess it was just too good." I said

"they're only some left for Nat."

"It's okay, I have some of yours." I said then grab his cup away from him.

"Ah....Hey! that one's mine!" he reached for it but I lift it higher from him to reach it. "Kevin!" he cried and started tippy toeing but was unable to reac. "Kev-"

We both stop and looked at each other. His eyes were really something. I felt so drawn into them. I slowly lend in for a kiss.

"AHEM!!!" I flinched and looked up.

"Nat." I said. Edd step away from me with his head down.

"I'm sorry to ruin a fine moment that I don't mind watching however! It is a weekday and it's 7:45 am."

"School!" Edd shouted then started rushing out.

I followed from behind but Nat grab my arm. "Dude, what are you doing." he asked with a serious voice.

I stared at him then looked down "Honestly, I don't know." I said.

He sighed. "I support 100%, but remember......"

"Yeah...I know." I said. Nat let go of my arm I walked over to Edd.

"Sorry! I had to leave like this. I need hurry and get ready. I'll see you at school?" He asked.

"Yeah. see you there." I said

He smiled and left.

"DAMN!!!! THIS COFFEE IS GOOD!!!" Natt yelled.

* Edd P.O.V. *

I thought I was going to to die! I lean over my desk. I looked up and bell finally ran. At least I made it, I thought. I let out a sigh and took my notebook for class. I glanced over to the empty seat beside me. where's Kevin?