The Other's Dinner

* Shawn P.O.V. *

Thomas and Mercury waited by the doorway. I drank the last my drink and fixed myself. "Let's go," I said, and began leaving.

The drive to the restaurant felt short. I tapped my finger against my leg. Everything starts here. Thomas stopped the vehicle and got out then opened the door "Sir." he said as I stepped out.

"Issac?" I asked.

"He said he's almost here. forty mins tops he said." Thomas answered.

"Alright," I said. "Mercury"

"If you need me, I'll be at the bar." He said and started toward it.

I looked over to Thomas which nod and raise his hand, which one server came quickly. "Sir, your mother, and father are waiting," Thomas spoke

Then a waiter stood in front of us "Mr. Williams, I have been waiting for you. Please follow me" He said and began leading the way toward my parents "Here you are."

I nod "Would you like anything to drink Sir?" He asked

"Whatever you recommend," I replied.

"Of course sir," he said and left.

I sat down in front of my so-called parents "Mother. Father."

"Shawn." mother answered and father nodded. "I was surprised to get a call from you, after leaving me, and putting my career instate." she said taking her wine glass and sip it "lucky you are my only child. So I'll forgive you. This time."

I smiled "thank you, Mother it was selfish me to do that."

Father sighed. "Why did you call me here? I have no need to see you. I have a company to run."

"......Apologize, father. I called you both here because I wanted something to say to both of you." I told him.

"Then spit it out. I don't have all night," he said.

"Thomas," I said, he nods and left the table. "Well, it's been two months since the announced my engagement and..." Thomas came back with Mia

Mother and I stood up from our chairs. "Mia, dear! What a surprise" Mother said

"Mrs. Williams, it's a pleasure to see you again," she said kissing both sides of her cheeks.

"And I you." mother said

Mia looked over to father and lower head in greeting him "Mr. Williams, It's an honor to meet a second time."

"It's been a long child," he said, she smiles and we both sat down. He looked at me. "and?"

I took Mia hand. "And, I accept it."

"my child, I am so happy." Mother said.

"Thank you." I looked back, my father. "I thought it's was time to stop fooling around and start following your footsteps.....Father." I smiled

He stared at me saying nothing then lift up his glass "Then to your future." he said

We all lifted up glass then drank after father took to the sip. "and to you, father. May you have a healthy life." I said and drank again.

Thomas came up from behind me "Sir, Issac has returned." He said

I placed my glass down "Excuse me for a second." I said as I stood up from the table. I walked over to Issac, he took out the box from the bag and opened it. ".....It's better then I thought." I said looking at it. I took it from him. "you may go." I told him. Issac tilts his head down and left. I went back to the table and sat back down.