Day of the Date

* Kevin P.O.V. *

I was surpirsed when Plank opened the door. I froze when I saw him.

"Kevin?" He said 

I flinched and gave a stupid smiled "Oh, um Plank. Why, why, why are you here?" I asked him. 

He glanced back then he looked back to me. "I asked if I could stay over. I was away for while  and since my house is a bit further from the bus station, well I thought I'd stay here for the night." He said.

"Ah right, is Edd home?" I asked.

".........Yeah, but I think he's asleep." he said.

"Ha, that so?" I said taking off my hat and moving my hair around before putting on my hat again. "Alright. I'll see you around then, good night Plank, and tell Edd I stop by" I said then started walking back to my house. I climbed through my window and closed it. I looked back at Edd's and his bedroom lights were on. I sighed. I guess he just doesn't want to see me, I thought. I slid on to the floor and stared at my bed. I touched my lips and remember what I done.

His lips were soft

* Edd P.O.V.  *

I heard the door closed and foot steps coming closer. I held onto my chest like I was trying to stop my heart from popping out f my chest. Then I felt someone sit on the edge of my bed. there was silent moment to where I could hear my own heart beat.

"Do want to come out or should I go in?" Plank asked. I didn't say anything but just sat there under the covers. "Guess I'm going in." he lift up the covers but I guickly pulled them down. I couldn't face Plank right now. I couldn't, my face felt like it was going to blow up from how hot it felt. "Edd?"

I still didn't say anything, then I took a deep breath and exhale. "for awhile" I paused and breath again "for awhile, can I stay like this?" I asked. 

He said nothing then a few minutes later he spoke again "Edd, let me see your face." I shook my head. "Tsk" Then he pulled off the cover showing myself, his eyes widen once he saw me. 

"DON'T!" I yelled. I wrap myself back in the blankets.

He came closer, and pulled me close to him. "I told you.......don't be afraid to cry in front me." 

I gasped, then cling to him. He probaly knows why I'm crying. why I'm like this. But he didn't say a thing, he kept quite and held onto me. It felt nice but also it felt bad.

*Plank P.O.V. *

Edd fell asleep in my arms. I laid him down and cover him, I left the room and went to the living room and sat on the couch. It was a little pass twelve, I got up and close my eyes then started to see Edd's lewd face, were so close to doing it. I saw Edd's tears fall as I played with-- I quickly stood up grab my jacket and headed for the door. I needed to calm myself down, I went outside and walk a little down the street. It was nice and quite, not a single sound, just a light breeze that went through the air. I took a deep breath and exhale, I see the fog of my own breath. Then darkness suddenly lit up and I looked around seeing dark figures brighten up as the moon shined it's bright light. I looked up to the moon and closed my eyes. 

"To the moon and back" I mumbled.

About a little after an hour, I came back to Edd's house, I walked in and locked the door, I took of my jacket and went to Edd's room. His lights were still on, I took my shoes and shirt then climb into bed with him. He moved little and I stayed perfectly still he went silent again then I laid myself next to him but I immediately got back up when I hit something I picked it up so what it was and it was Edd's phone. I turned to put on the night stand when It lit up. I must touched something, I retrieve the phone so I could lock it again but paused when I saw a message.