Time Wasting

* Shawn P.O.V. *

It's been month since I left, and I still haven't forgotten that night. How's Kitten doing?

"Hey," I blink and looked at him, his words took me out of my thoughts, he smiled then lend forward and touch my lips then brushed my hair back "Have you forgotten me?" he questioned ready to kiss me but I turned my head. He pouted "So unfair," he sat up "your making me do all the hard work." he said an began moving his hips. Everything on him was the same as Kittens hair, eyes, skin. the one thing was different was he had no scar, no gap in his teeth and also their voice is nothing alike. He isn't anything like Kitten "More." he said and slam himself harder onto me his moans were getting louder as well then he started to reach for himself.

I grabbed his hand before he reached it " Don't" I said

"But" he paused and looked at me.

I squeezed his hand "let's see if you can come from just your ass." I told him

"No, I can't." he closed his eyes

"Hey." he open his eyes and glance at me "Why did you stop moving?" he gasped when I pushed him down onto me. I watched him, gasping for air, his hair bounce,  his eyes close, I touched his cheek he opened his eyes and lend his into my hand then closed his eyes again "So similar." I said then grabbed his hips and pushed him down onto me.

He gasped and threw his head back "AH!" he cried, as if I hit the sweet spot then looked back at me "Com-coming." he said tears started running down his eyes

"Not yet." I told him then roll over making him the bottom I lifted up one of his leg and thrust back into him and moaned he covered his mouth "why cover your mouth?" he asked him

"Cause ah... they might hear." he said.

I smiled "that's the point" I told him started moving

"Hai!!" he covered his mouth again then came. "Ah.."

I looked at him "you came, before me."

"for-forgive me." He begged, I pulled out and grabbed my tie and tied him to bed rail then put a rubber band around his dick "ah! It hurts!" He said

"It's punishment for coming before me" I told him and ram hard into him. I flipped him over and started doing him in doggy. He moans got louder again and he squeezed me, I chuckled "you're squeezing me, do you like being tied up?" I asked

He glanced back at me "hu-hurts, let.......me. untie." he begged. I lend over him and licked his neck, he shudder. I grabbed his hips and slam into him, I started hearing hiccuping so I flip over and saw tears running down, I lend in and lick his tears he gasped "Its-Its bigger." He cried I sat up and thrust into him harder, i stuck my finger between the rubber band and him and pulled it then let it go, snapping against him, his whole body twitch. "Coming!" I turned him around and began ramming him "Hurts!! About to..."

I grabbed him "not yet."

He jolted and looked to me "No! uhh,...." he tugged on the tie, I ram even harder into him, I was practically all in, glance at his hole it seem I ripped him. I smirk and slam into him "Coming, coming, COMING!" he yelled just then he explode even I shudder.

For once I felt a little satisfied.

* Edd P.O.V *

I was with Ed and Eddy, they were both talking about the big football game that's happening on Friday, it would be the last home football game before they go to the finals, that's if they win of course. I glanced up and saw that Kevin and Nat were in our direction, I continued looking down as we passed and again like the passed month we ignored each other.