The Nickname Kitten

* Shawn P.O.V. *

I sat infornt of Kevin and lend back in the my seat the librarian asked me not to do that so I sat properly "So what's the face Kev?" I asked.

He looked at me then away again "nothing just think about things, what happen to yours?" he asked

I touched my face, forgetting that Kitten scratched me and I smiled "my 'kitten' got a little rowdy last night when I was playing with him, and I guess it was to much for him that he scratch me." I said.

"Oh." he said then yawn and put his back down. "I'm tired." then lift up his head and rest on his hand "hey, how do you tell someone that you like them?"

I sat there silent and looked at him then got up "I don't know. I never really asked." I said and made my way to the door.

In the hallway, I was walking to class thinking about what Kevin said, it made me furious. The bell rang I didn't feel like going to class. So I head to roof and just hoping to fall asleep. When I got there I laid down under the shade and slept.

"Hey, what do you got there?" I asked Kitten.

He looked at me and smiled "It's a cat. I think it might be hurt." he says treating him.

"So what? Just leave it alone. It's going to die anyways." I said and looked away from but he threw his shoe at then I looked back at him ready to yell but he beat me to it.

"How could you say that!" he yelled. "Life is important! It doesn't matter if your human, animal, plant, or insect. We're all breathing the same air, walking the same ground. How would you like if you were in this cats paws? Wouldn't you want to be helped?" he asked

I was shock he said that but I smiled "Depends are you gonna be the one to save me?" I said

He flinch then blushed and looked away "yes, i wouldn't want you to die."

I could feel myself smiling then I got and walked over to him and turned his head to me. "Then lets help this cat, maybe when I die my soul can go into it so I can be with you. All the time." I said with one hand holding his chin and the other around his waist.

He smiled "I would like that."

"Me too." I lend in and kiss him. 

~different area ~

"How could you!?" he said trying to shove me away.

"I never intent for this to happen kitten." I said trying get a grip of him

"No! You killed him! You killed him!" he said pushing me away.

"I'm sorry, I'll buy a new one, I'll as many as you want kitten." I said trying to keep him tearing apart from me. But he slap my hands away, i looked at him, tears were ruining down his face still holding the cat. "Kitten." i took a step toward.

"Don't come near me!" he paused "just go away." he dropped to his knees continued crying.

I hit the wall which caused Kitten to flinch "don't send me away." i begged him "kitten, please I'm sorry. I'm sorry I killed it. I'm sorry i caused you pain but please don't send me away." But he still didn't looked or say anything to me  "kitten." I kneeled down infornt of him and was about to touch him but he got up and walked past me "kitten." i grab his shoulder

"Let go, I just want to be alone." he said.

"No. No" I hugged him "don't leave me." I said. But he shoved me away and walked out the door. "KITTEN!"