Win or Lose

* Edd P.O.V. *

I woke up and looked to my alarm clock then I got up and walked to the restroom. After I was finished I went to the kitchen where mother was sitting at the table. She was on the laptop and looking at e-mails.

"Good morning." I said.

She looked at me then closed the laptop. "Good morning dear." she said. "What are you doing up so early?"

"I have to go to school early. I agreed to help set up banner for the game tonight." I said "I bet you would love it mother, and you'll be able to meet some of my friends."

"Oh that sound nice." she looked down " but I'm afraid, I won't be able to make it." she said.

"What?" I stared at her in confusion.

She looked at me "I have to return to your father dear, I can't stay here long. Your father and I were talking and we both came an agreement that I would stay only two nights and return. I need to get back to work as well." she said.

I looked away then sighed. I looked back to her and smile "I understand. Please tell father I said hello and miss him."

She smiled "I will dear." she got up and walked over to me and hug me "I know this isn't the kind of family you want dear. But you have endure it my love."

I touched her hand "I love you and father just the way you are, and I couldn't ask for more." I said. "I better get going now."

She let go "of course, good bye dear. Have a nice day."

I nod and head back to my room to get my keys and bag then headed out the door.

* Kevin P.O.V. *

~At school~

Nat was yelling at Issac about not letting him copy his note for English. Then he looked straight at me. "Dude! You'd let me copy your notes right?" he questioned me

I laughed "leave me out of this bro." and started to walk to my next class. I saw Raven up ahead, he saw me and nod then walked away. Since we broke up, we haven't been talk much with each other. I walked into class and sat down and waited for class to begin.

~ Lunch ~

I walked into the cafeteria but I didn't see Edd in there so I walked out and over to the library. I saw him sitting there but I stop after seeing Plank's head on his lap. Edd was smiling while Plank was lying there. I frown and turned away and headed out the door.

"Whao." she said stopping before the door hit her.

"Sorry." I said and saw that it was Nazz.

"It's okay." she smiled "hey. I'm going to vending machine. Care to join me?" she asked. I nod and walked with her. "So what going on" she said.

I looked to her "what do you mean."

She laughed. "You still having trouble?" I looked at her in confusion "you still haven't ask D out, have you?"

I have her a surprised looked and looked down "how did you know?"

"Come on Kev. We've been friend since elementary. I know all there's need to know. Beside every time you see D, you look happy." she said

I smiled "really, I haven't noticed."

She giggled "yeah." then she stood in front of me and left up my head. "Listen Kev, if you like D then tell him before things between you get to far away. I'm sure he'll accept you."

"How would you know?" I asked.

She smiled "I don't but I know that he doesn't hate you."

I smiled "thanks Nazz." she ruffled her hair.