Party Time

* Kevin P.O.V. *

*SLAM* 

I hit the ground...hard. "Ah...fuck" I rolled to my back.

"You okay man?" Nat ran over to me and reached out his hand. "You took a huge hit there." Nat chuckle.

"Yeah, that hurt." I said standing to my feet.

"Kevin, what the hell are you doing!? Get your head out of your ass and onto the feild!" Coach yelled.

I nod 

"Sorry, Cap. You okay?" Issac asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it." I told him. "Just make sure that you hit like that in the game on Friday." I hit his back and he nodded.

"Hey what are we doing standing around like a bunch of girls? I wanna see some plays going on here!" coach yelled again.

"Alright!" I shouted "Let's do this!"

~End of Practice~

I was glad that practice was over, I walked to my bike, Nazz texted me right when I got on.

Nazz: I'm going to have a party, I hope you come.

Me: I will.

~Home~

When I walked in and I heard mom yelling in living room so I walked in  "Listen you ass! You made a commitment once you signed those papers! If the money doesn't come in, you can talk to my lawer!" she hung up.

" That dad?" I asked

"She truned around "Oh sweetie." she looked at the phone then back to me "Yeah....yeah that was him" she tried not cry "He said he doesn't want to pay the child support anymore." she sat down on the couch "that asshole." The finally started crying 

I walked over to her and sat down "It's okay mom, it's okay." I hugged her.

"Are you hungry?" She got up, started wiping away her tears and headed to the kitchen "I made chicken pot pie." I nodded and followed her into the kitchen.

*Edd P.O.V.*

I finished setting up my room, also made sure everything was inplace and sanitize. Ed and Eddy also came over to help me too.

"Hey Edd, you have a lot of books." Ed said looking at my books

"I only read when I have a time." I told him.

"And is that all the time?" Eddy asked. I looked down with shyness.

I learn a lot about Ed and Eddy, like Ed is very strong and has a soft heart, and girls go after him but he doesn't know. Also Eddy liked doing scams before he started working on cars. (which he enjoys now) and also I told about my life too.

"So your parents are never around?" Ed asked

"Yeah, but I'm use to it now." I said putting away things. Just then Ed came up and hug me

"No kid should be left alone." He said. His words made me sad but i didn't want to show it.

Ed was called home and Eddy went along with him, most of the things were put away. I looked at my phone 9:45pm I didn't know if that was late so I went to my room. I took off my shirt and saw myself in the mirror. I saw the scar on my right shoulder, I looked away from it. I noticed that I was being watched, I turned to my window and saw Kevin, I closed my curtains and climb in my bed.

* Kevin P.O.V. *

After finishing dinner and watching a movie with my mom I went into my room, climbed in my bed and looked at the sealing, I glance over to the window and I saw Edd standing there, I got up and walked to my window and watched. Then he closed his curtains. I smiled and climbed into my bed.