The Darkest days

* Plank P.O.V. *

I was almost home after walking from the school until I saw Edd's car parked at the playground. I walked over saw him sitting on the swings, he didn't noticed me yet.

"......." I stood there and saw that he was crying, it hurt me to see him like that finally I spoke up "Hey."

He looked up in surprised "Plank?" then he looked away the wipe his clear sky blue eyes. "What are you up too?" he asked looking to the ground.

"........" he wasn't looking at me "I was on my way home from school and I saw your car." I said.

"Oh, I just......wanted...." he was trying for an excuses.

"........You don't need make an a excuse Ed," I said and he looked at me "and you don't need to tell me why you were crying."

He looked down then nod "thanks Plank" he said.

I walked closer to him "come on, lets go to my place." I held out my hand and he took. "Mind if I drive?"

"No," he smiled and walked over to his car and left.

We arrived at my house and we both walked in. Angel came running and jump onto me. "Brother! Did you bring me candy!?" she asked with the biggest smile.

"No......mother said no candy for week." I told her.

She pouted then noticed Edd "who's that?" she pointed to him.

"....it's a friend of mine." I said.

"But Johnny is the only friend brother has." she said.

"I have other friends, I just dont bring them home." I said and put her down.

"Oh," she giggled then she ran off back to kitchen.

"Come in," I said. We walked into the living room Edd say sat down first, "I'll be back.........I'm going to get drinks" he nod and sat there. I walked into the kitchen saw both of my mothers making dinner.

"Plank, welcome home dear. How was your day." she said

".....fine. Do we have anything to drink?" I asked.

"I think we have juice in there, I'm afraid I need to buy more drinks." she said.

"It's okay......I'll buy some later ."

She nod "honey, can Plank use the car to get some more drinks?" she asked her.

"Of course" she said.

I got two juices for the fridge and walk back to the living room. I saw Edd playing with my two little brothers. They were giggle as Edd's hand pretend to eat Jet's toy car. Jack noticed me "brother! come play with us!" he got up and drag me along." We're played 'Run from the Monster.'" he said. After while the Jet and Jack fell asleep on Edd's lap. Edd lightly stroked their heads.

"........Your good with kids" I said looking at them "do you have a sibling?"

Edd shook his head "No, I'm a only child."

"Oh," I looked at him as he looked at my brothers.

Just in mother came "dinner.....oh dear, the twins fell asleep, and on your.....friend." she looked at Edd in surprised. "Hello, I'm Shelly, Planks mother." she smiled.

"Hello I'm Edward, but you can call me Edd, if you like" he said.

Mother giggled and called her wife in "dear this Edward, Plank's friend"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jenny." she said.

Edd nod. Finally I spoke up "........I'll put Jet and Jack in there room." I said.