Friends?

* Secret P.O.V. * 

"Did you find him?" I asked Thomas.

"Yes, I believe he has moved to a small town called Peach Creek." He said looking at the papers before giving it to me.

"Okay," I looked at the paper then looked out the car window. Did you think I would let you go, Kitten? I thought. "Thomas." I gave the papers back to him.

"Yes sir?" He asked putting the papers in his suitcase.

"Call my father, tell him That we're going to use his Jet." I told as we pulled up to my house. "And find a house in Peach Creek, We're gonna stay a bit." I said. The driver open the door, I got out.

"Yes sir. " He rushed inside the house to do as I asked.

I reached in my pocket pulling out my pack cigarettes and lit one. I'm coming...Kitten. I thought, walking into my house.

* Edd P.O.V. *

I sat down after the teacher introduce me. I felt really uncomfortable from peoples stares, especially the guy next me.

"Stop staring" I finally said.

He smiled, " what's your name?" He asked.

"Edward, but people call me Ed or Double D." I said pulling out my notebooks.

"Double D? Huh," He said looking back at the teacher. 

"What about you?" I asked.

"What about me?" He said smiling.

"Your name." I told him.

He smiled, "Kevin, my name's Kevin." he said holding out his hand. I shook it

"Greeting Kevin," I said looking at him. He has red hair, emerald eyes, his skin was clear, and a smile that could make any girl or guy fall to hiss knees. 

"Hey, you okay?" He asked

I quickly looked away "Yes, I-i'm fine, " I blushed a little. I focused on my work again. The teacher the class a worksheet for us to work on. This way to easy, I thought looking over the paper.

* Kevin P.O.V. *

Crap. I looked over the worksheet, I don't know any of it. I thought. I looked over to Edd, and he was already done, which shocked me "Hey," I whispered to him. He looked at me, I guess he was drawing cause I caught a glimpse of it. "Can you help me?" I pointed to the paper. He sighed and pushed his paper toward me. "Thanks." I smiled at him, I thought he was blushing but I wasn't sure, I copy what I could before the class was over, I also made sure I put it in my own words. I was saved.

~At Lunch~

I saw Nat and Nazz waving so I sat down next them. 

"Hey Nazz," I said. she nodded a hello. I started picking off Nat's plate.

"Dude! Get your own Plate" Nat yelled at me.

"So I saw that Edward kid was sitting nest to you in first hour." She smiling. Nazz was in first hour with me followed by a few other people. 

"Edward?" asked Nat looking at both of us.

"The new kid." I said.

"Oh, the cutie little guy?" He took a bite of this sandwich and swallowed it "So how is that going for you?" He asked after finishing.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Dude! Your sitting next by a cutie guy. I was in that class and sitting next to him. Who know what would happen."