Don't Hold Back Prt 2

* Shawn P.O.V. *

I took out a cigarette and lit it, I looked over to the house to see everyone cheering then back to the pool, my thoughts were on what Kitten had said to me. It made me upset, I stood and walked a little closer to the pool and watched the water flow then I lift my head and breathe out the smoke, I stared at the night sky. So many.

"You know cigarettes are bad for you." a voice said

I looked over to the person, it was a very beautiful boy that can be mistaken as a girl, I smiled "you sounded just like an old friend." I told him

"Oh really?" He question.

"yeah, he was very annoying and always said that line when I smoked." I chuckled "But he's a good guy" I said then took one last puff then flick into the pool.

"Ah, why did you do that for for?" He asked

I laughed "you just said they were bad so why smoke it, beside I'm not in the mood to smoke anymore." I told him

"Oh, and did I ruin it?" he asked

I chuckled " Please, a beauty like you can't ruin anything." I said

he flushed up "so why are you not in there cheering?" he said

"I like to drink but drinking games are not my thing." I said "How about you?"

"I'm going to heading in now. It was nice talking to you um,"

"Shawn, my name is Shawn and you are?"

"Raven." He said then made his way into the house.

I smiled then stared back at the pool, I saw my cigarette floating in there. Raven, huh?

* Plank P.O.V. *

Johnny was dancing along with Nazz and Marie, I just lend against the wall. Honest I didn't want to be here in the first place, I glanced up to see Edd standing there by Nazz, I stood up to see him but he left along with Nazz. I stopped and watched them head up stairs, I sighed and grab myself a drink then I heard Nat and Kevin were going to have a drinking game. Everyone started making there way to the living room, I on the other hand made my way outside to the pool but I saw Shawn talking with someone, so I turned around and went to the front door.

Johnny grabbed my sleeve on my way to the door."Plank, are you alright?" he asked.

I looked at him ".....yeah just needed some air. I'll be back in later." I said.

"Okay." he said then let go.

I stood outside and took a breath then I started walking toward the park. when I reach it, I looked around then sat down the swing took a drink, I looked up to stars, they were so bright then saw the moon, I remembered the song he always sang.

"From" I paused, "From..........from here to the moon and back. How else in this world will love you like that?" some tears started to come out " love ever lasting, I promise you that" I smiled and shut my eyes "From here to the moon and back" then looked down "From here..."

* Shawn P.O.V. *

I came in after the whole game thing was over. I knew that Kevin won by looking they way people slap Kevin's back so I thought I should congratulate him on the winning of a stupid game.

"Hey, nice win man." I said

He looked back at me "aw thanks Shawn."

"Anyways I was impressed that you actually finished first, I didn't think you were going to win, but you did anyways." I said smiling