Lucius x reader

Bella was in the common room, getting ready to go to the forbidden forest. It was the afternoon and she had a free hour. She was fixing her dark brown hair and was about to leave, when she was stopped by Narcissa. "Bella, I want to talk to you. I saw you hang around with Lucius the other day. I think you should back off, because he is mine." Narcissa said. "Well if he's yours, than Why is he hanging around with me most of the time?" Bella asked with a smirk on her face. Narcissa was about to say something, but was stopped by Lucius. "Hey bells, do you wanna go out with me?" Lucius asked. "of course Lucius." Bella said. Narcissa looked at Bella with a disgusted face and walked away. Bella laughed and Lucius looked at Bella. "Why are you laughing." Lucius asked. "because you asked me out in front of Narcissa and she was thinking that she is yours." Bella said. "I would never date her. I love you the most babe" Lucius said as he started to kiss Bella passionate. They start to walk torwards to the couch and sat down on it with Bella in his lap and they started to talk and cuddle on the couch. Until they fell a sleep on the couch.

-------------------
Hi
This one shot was requested by royalbella14 Thank you for requesting this.