Oliver wood one shot: The best dancer of Hogwarts.

When i heard that Hogwarts was hosting a dance competion, i signed me up for it as the first girl at whole Hogwarts. I was a proffesional dancer and Dumbledore gave me a teacher who gave me dance lessons after the classes. I knew that the other magic were also in the competion and that i can have a chance to win this for Hogwarts.

Today was the day that the other schools arrived and it was really stressfull for me, because i got introduced to the other dancer who are going to be in the contest. When we were finished, i walked to the quidditch pitch and sat down on one of the seats. I went there to see Oliver, My boyfriend, training for quidditch match against Slytherin.

 I had only eye for Oliver and he smiled at me when he had the chance. When the training was finished, i waited for Oliver on the seats. When he came towards me, i stood up and smiled. He gave me a hug and i hugged him back. "hi babe. You were really good in this training." I told Oliver. He smiled and we sat down.

"Thanks, darling. How was your rehearsal for tomorrow?" Oliver aked and i smiled. "Well the teacher was really stressed out about the contest, but she believes that i am going to win this." I told Oliver and he looked at me. "Are you nervous, Jade?" Oliver asked as he wrapped his arm around me and i laid my head on his shoulder.

"Yes, i am really nervous." I said and we stood up. We walked to the Great hall, we went to our tables and eated dinner. When we were ready, Oliver and i went to sit on the stairs near the great hall and talked. "Jade, i know you are going to be great, i'll ask the gryffindor team to do something for you to support you and probably, Fred and George will do something diffrent, but we will support you." Oliver said and i smiled.

"Thanks Oliver. I should get to bed." I said, when i noticed that it was starting to get late. "Yeah, maybe that is a good idea. Did Dumbledore gave you a time that you have to get up?" Oliver asked as he walked me to the Ravenclaw, common room. "Uh, he said that i and the other dancers of the other schools have  to be at the Room of Requirement at 7 o'clock in the morning." I told Oliver as we arrived at the common room.

"Well, then i will see you in when the contest is over." Oliver said as he gave me a kiss on my lips and when we pulled away, i gave him another hug. Oliver walked away and i went to the girls dorm. i dressed myself in my pyjama and i went to my bed. I quickly fell asleep and i slept really good. When i woke up i quickly dressed myself in my dance outfit and quickly did my hair and makeup.

When i was ready, i went to the room fo Requirement and arrived just in time. Dumbledore gave us, a Good luck speech and we all walked to the great hall. First was the girl of Beauxbatons. I thought that she was pretty good, but to be really selfish i am better than her. Next up was someone of Durmstrang and he did a really good preformance. When he was finished i started to get more and more nervous. When Dumbledore introduced me, i walked on stage and i could hear, Fred and George screaming my name.

I smiled and the music started to play. I started to do my routine and when i was finished, i smiled at the audience and waited for them to applause. I walked of stage, the other dancers came towards me and told me that i daced really great. We waited for the results to come and Oliver came towards me. "Babe, you danced super awesome, it was really beautiful." Oliver told me and he kissed my cheek.

The results came and Dumbledore gave somthing to the Durmstrang Boy, who was third  and to the Beauxbatons girl, who was second. "And now, please give the winner of this contest, a great applause. Jade." Dumbledore said and everyone of Hogwarts started to chant my name. I gave Oliver a kiss and i walked to the front. Dumbledore gratulated me and i took the awar in my hands. I walked back to Oliver, who was now talking to Fred and George and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Look at her, she is the best dancer of Hogwarts and she is my girlfriend." He said as he gave me another Kiss.

I couldn't really believe that i actually won, but Oliver and i and the Gryffindor team and the Ravenclaw team celebrate, that i won. I was really happy and i was really happy that Oliver finally called me his girlfriend in front of his friends.

---------------------

This was requested by Potterhead1135. I hope you like it. I still take requests so feel free to comment, or send me a private message.