Remus Lupin One Shot: "You never gave me a chance to reply."

I was sitting in the Library,reading books for my homework. I couldn't reallyy concentrate, because my mind kept drifting off to Remus. Remus is one of my best friends and i am scared that he doesn't feel the same way about me. I was so focused to my homework, that i didn't even saw that the marauders sat down in front and next to me. When i looked up, i jumped a little. "Since when are you guys here?" I asked them. "Well since a few seconds. You seemed so busy in your homework that we decided not to say anything, until you noticed us." Remus said and i started to blush. Remus sat down next to me and the others walked away. "Remus, i have to tell you something, that has been on my mind for a while now." I said as he looked at me. I was finally going to tell him what i felt. "Whatever it is, you can say it Jenna, you are my best friend."He said with a sweet smile. "Well, i have been in love with you since the moment we became friends and before that." I said really fast. He looked at me with a shocked expression on his face and i was getting a little impatient for his reply. "forget what i said. It was a mistake to tell you." i said abd i grabbed mij stuff and went to the girls dorm. Lily saw me when i arrived in the common room. I went to the dorm and sat down on my bed and started to cry. Lily walked in and went over to me. "Jenn? What happened?" she asked and i looked at her with teary eyes. "I told him. I told Remus what i felt. And it was a mistake." i said and started to cry even harder. Lily wrapped her arms around me and suddenly Marlene  walked in with some letters in her hands. "these are for you. How are you feeling?  Marlene asked and i smiled. " well kinda terrible." i said and she smiled weakly. Marlene walked away and Lily opened the letters. "They are all from Remus." Lily said.  I was really in the mood to read, so Lily readed them for me and told me what was standing in the letters. "he is say that he wants to talk to you and that he wants to apoligies to not saying anything when he needed to say sonething. So what are you going to do now?" Lily asked me "i don't know." Lily smiled and wrapped his arms around me again and suddenly i heard someone knocking on the door. "Jenna, can you please talk to me and let me explain everything." i heard Remus say. I didn't answer. Remus kept knocking on tje door and i was tired of it. I went to the door and opened it. "You didn't gave me a chance to reply." Remud said and placed his hands on my cheeks and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back and after awhile we pulled away. "i love you Remus." i said and he wrapped his arms around me. "i love you to, Jen." He said and we kissed again.

_______________
This was requested by JCGiggles726 Thanks for requesting and i hope you like it.

Also: Happy Holidays