Notes they write for you.

James: ' When we first met, i honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me.' / 'You have no idea how fast my heart beats when i see you.'

Sirius: 'Fuck butterflies. I feel the whole zoo when i am with you.' / 'I choose you. And i'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without doubt, in a heartbeat, i'll keep choosing you.' 

Remus: 'When i'm with you, hours feel like seconds. When we are apart, days feel like years.' / 'The first day you came into my life, i realized that you will stay here, until the end.' 

Lucius: 'This day would be perfect, if you were here right next to me.' / ' I'm amazed when i look at you. Not because of your looks, but because the fact that everything i have ver wanted is right in front of me.' 

Severus: 'Even if i spent the whole day with you. I'll still miss you the second you leave.' / ' In you, i've found the love of my life and my closest truest friend.' 

Tom: 'Before i met you, i never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.' / 'The day i met you, i found my missing piece. You complete me and make me feel a better person. I love you with all my heart and all my soul.' 

Regulus: 'When i am with you, i feel safe from all the things that hurt me inside.' / 'You are the most precious thing i keep inside my heart.'