he sees you cry

James: you were sitting in the Great Hall during breakfast, when an owl flew in front of you. You took the letter out of it's paw and the owl flew away. You opened the letter and started to read it. When you were done reading the letter, you stood up and started to cry. You ran out the Great Hall and  torwards the stairs, when you heard someone saying your name. " What happened, baby" The sweet voice of James asked you as he sat down next to you. "My mother died in a car crash." You said as you started to cry even harder. James wrapped his arms around you. "Ooh baby." he said as you cried in his shoulder. you And James sat their for a while and James holded you close to his body.

Sirius: You and your best friend just got into afight about somethinga nd she said some really bad words about you and Sirius. You were sitting in the common room and you started to cry. Sirius ran in to the common room and wrapped his arms around you. "Babe, what happened?" He asked you. "i got in to a fight with my friend and she said some really bad words about you." you said as you hugged Sirius harder. " She is not worth your friendship." Sirius said. "Would you hold me for a while?" you asked as you looked up to Sirius, who kissed your forehead. "Of course." He said as he hold you close.

Remus: You were sittin on a bench. You said to your friends that you wanted to be alone for a while, because you found ou that your parents are going to get divorced. "Hey, your friend said that you wanted to be alone. Are you okay?" Remus asked. "No not really. I just found ou that Mom and dad are going to get divorced." You said. You started to cry and Remus wrapped his arms around you. "Hey you are going to be a strong girl. You are with me and nothing is going to change that." Remus said as he held you close. You look up to Remus and kissed you. You stayed like that for a while until you got cold.

Lucius: you were sitting on the couch in the common room, when you just randomley started to cry. Lucius looked at you from the place he was standing. "Love, what's wrong?" Lucius asked, WHen he came to sit next to you. "I don't know. I think i just had to let it go for once." You said thru sobs. Lucius nodded and wrapped his arms around you. You felt yourself stop crying and hugged Lucius harder.

Severus: you were sitting at the usual spot near the Black Lake, waiting  on Severus. When suddenly James and Sirius came around and started to say nasty things about Severus which made you cry. Severus saw everything happen and ran torwards you. "Are you happy, now that you made y/n cry?" Severus asked as he sat down next to you. James and Sirius ran of and Severus pulled you in his arms. He held you close and rocked you slightly.

Tom: you were sitting in potions, but you weren't feeling okay, because you heard that your grandmother past away. You felt ears leaving your eyes and you raised your hand. "Professor, can i go stand out side the class for a while? you asked as Slughorn nodded. You walled out the wlass and started to cry even harder. After a moment, you felt Tom's arms around you. "It's not fair." You said as you cried in his shoulder. "i know, you don't have to tell me now what happened, babe." Tom said as he held you until class was over.

Regulus: You were sitting on the couch in the common room after you readed a letter of your mother. She wrote that your family dog died. So you sat on the couch and were crying. When you suddenley felt a pair of arms wrapping them self around you. "I readed the lette.I feel sorry." He said. You looked qat him and leaned in his chest. "i don't want to do any thing but holding you." Regulus said. you kissed his Lips and then leaned back in to his chest. You closed your eyes and with tears in your eyes you fell a sleep with Regulus as your pillow.