they cheat or you break up

James: You walked down the halls of Hogwarts, trying to find James. You walked around the corner and you were shocked by the scene in front of you. James was kissing another girl and she had her hands around his neck. You walked towards them and James turned to you. "Darling it is not what it looks like." He said. "I don't need an explaination. It is over." You said and you ran to the dorms. You sat down on the bed and started to cry, until you fell asleep.

Sirius: You walked into the great hall and walked towards James. You asked him if he knew where Sirius was. he told you that Sirius was outside. You thanked him and you walked outside.  You looked around and suddenly saw Sirius with another girl in his lap. they were snogging. Sirius noticed you and pushed the girl of his lap, he cam towards you and tried to explain himself. "I don't care, Sirius. We are over." You said and you went to your friends. You explained everything and started to cry.

Remus: you were noticing that Remus was acting strange and that he hung around with another girl more than with you. You tried to talk to Remus, btu he kept saying that it was nothing. You sat in the common room and you noticed that Remus was smiling alot more when he walked in. "Remus, i need to say something. You are  acting strange and you are hiding something. I can't do this anymore, i am sorry." You said and before he could say anyting, you went to the dorms.

Lucius: you walked into the common room and you didn't find Lucius. You walked around and suddenly you saw a tall blonde man. You walked closer and saw himkissing Narcissa."Lucius, how could you?" You said and started to cry. "Y/n, let me explain." he said, but you cut him off. "No Lucius. I don't need your explaination. It's over." You said and ran to your room and cried all day.

Severus: you walked down the halls of Hogwarts. You were searching Severus, because you recieved a letter of his father that he doesn't want the two of you together and that he wants that you break up. You were crying, because you loved Severus so much and you don't want to breakup with him. Once you found Severus, you tapped on his shoulder. "Darling, what's wrong?" He asked. "Sev, i have to break up with you." You said through your tears. "Why, but we love each other." He said. You cried harder. "I am sorry Severus, but it's over." You said and ran to your dorm.

Tom: You heard rumors that Tom was cheating on you. You didn't want to believe it. So you went to search Tom. You turned the corner and saw Tom kissing another girl. You walked to him and cleared your throat. "You pig. I heard about the rumors, but i thought that they weren't true. I hope you would be happy with him, because we are over." You saidand went to your friends to explain everything, before Tom could say anything.

Regulus: You had the feeling that Regulus was changing and that he doesn't gives you teh attention that you needed. So you decided to talk to him about it. You waited for Regulus to come to your usual spott and when he arrived he looked at you." What's up, Y/n?" He said and you took at deep breath. "I have been thinking and you are changing and ct weird when i am near you. I think that we have to break up." You said and he looked at you. You were waiting for an answer of him, but he didn't gives one. "I'm sorry Regulus, but it's over." You said and ran away and cried, before he could give you anwser.

------------------

I have the feels at this moment and i was almost crying while writing some of them. I hope you like it and for those who requested it thank you for requesting this.