first kiss

James: you were trying to keeo your nervous down for your Newts and you were standing next to James. "yn, everything is going to be fine. You now that you are not going to fail this test." James told you as he held your hand. "but what if i fail this test, my parents wi..." You couldn't even End your sentence, because you felt a pair of lips touching yours. After a minute you pulled away and blushed. "i think that you won't fail this test." James said with a smile. You looked at him and smiled. "i think the same thing." You sat. You didn't fail the test and you were happy that James kissed you, for the first time.

Sirius: You were talking to your best friend and she was telling you about her vacatiom when suddenly someone covered your eyes and kissed you on the lips. When you pulled the hands away, you saw your boyfriend Sirius standing in front of you. "what was that for?" You asked. He looked at you and he smiled. "For showing how much i love you." he told you and you smiled. "well you can do it again." You said as he gave you another kiss.

Remus: you and Remus were Studying in the library and you were not really paying at on what Remus was saying. "so this will be the main ingriedint for the potion...Yn are you listening?" he asked you and you just placed your lips on his. After a minute you pulled away and blushed. "sorry, i didn't ment to do that." You said. But instead of answering, Remus placed his lips on yours again. "no need to apoligize, i loved it." he said after he pulled away.

Lucius: you and Lucius were sitting in his dorm and the two of you were talking about things and the classes you had today. You looked at Lucous and smiled. "i am happy that im yours." You said as you leaned torwards him and gave him a kiss on his lips. "i am happy two love." he said as he gave you another kiss.

Severus: you and Severus were sitting on your usual spot. The two of you were talking about things and you wrapped your arms around him. "this is nice." he said as you two cuddled. "Yes." You mumbled. Severus looked down at you and held your cheeks in his hands as he leaned forward and placed his lips on yours. After a minute you pulled away and blushed. "i love you, y/n." he said as he kept his hands on the place they already were. "i love you to." You said as you placed your lips on his again.

Tom: you woke up in the morning feeling the hands of Tom around your waist. You turned to look at him and he smiled. "good morning, love." he said. " good morning." You said. He smiled and you leaned closer to him. You and Tom shared a kiss and It was the first kiss you shared as a couple.

Regulus: you and Regulus were on a date in hogsmeade. You two were now walking back to Hogwarts, when suddenly Regulus stopped and hugged you. "Regulus, what's wrong?" You said. Regulus didn't answer and just placed his lips on yours. After a few seconds, you two pulled away and you smiled. "i just had to kiss you." he said. You smiled and grabbed the back of his head and kissed you again. Thia was the best date ever for you.