Remus lupin one shot: Love at First Bite

I was walking through the halls at Hogwarts, doing the tour that all the prefects have to do and i heard talking. "Remus, relax. We are with you and nothing will happen." I heard Sirius say to Remus. "Yeah nothing would happen. How can you say that, something will happen tonight." Remus said and i heard that he started to run outside.I wanted to know what's wrong and why they were out of bed. So i decided to follow them. It is not that i would betray them and tell it to a teacher, but they are my friends and i want to see what they were hidding for me.

So i followed them and i could see that they were runing into the Forbidden Forrest. They came to a stop and i hide behind a tree. I could hear that Remus was groaning and that he was screaming. I looked around the tree and i could see Remus transforming into a werewolf. I stepped away from the tree. "O my god." I said and noticed that i said it a little to loud. "Jodi , what are you doing here. It is to dangerous." James said. "I am sorry, but i just wanted to know what you were hiding from me."

I said as i started to get scared. I could see that Remus was getting closer to me. "Jodi, go away it is really to dangerous." Sirius said as he looked at me in scared and Remus was getting closer and closer to me. "No, now that i know what is going on, i want to stay." I said as i came to a stop and felt a tree in my back. Remus raised his claw ans scratched me in my neck and bit down in my wrist. I screamed in pain and everything was starting turn into black. I woke up in a room, that i could regonise.

I was in the hospital wing and i looked at my wrist that was wrapped in band-aid and i felt some band-aid in my neck. I could see madam Pomfrey walking towards me and she smiled. "Oh good you are awake." she said as she helped me sit up. "There is someone that needs to talk to you." She added. "Miss Jodi, how are you feeling?" Asked the sweet voice of Proffessor Dumbledore. "I am still in pain, can you explain to me what happened?"

I asked Dumbledore and he sat down on my bed. "Well, You have been bitten by a werewolf and i have to say that the werewolf was Remus. You will turn into a werewolf just like Remus and he will help you to how to deal with all this. The first transformation is painfull, but you will get used to it. And i'll ask Proffessor Slughorn to make more wolfsbane for you and Remus." Dumbledore said and I nodded. I looked behind Dumbledore and i saw that Remus stood there. "Professor, can i talk to Jodi, please?" Remus asked Dumbledore and i smiled.

Dumbledore nodded and smiled at me and Remus and walked away. Remus took a chair and placed it next to me and sat down on it. "Jodi, i am so so sorry that i did that to you. It really should have happened, but it just did and i know that i did something wrong and i should have told you sooner about what's going on, but i just didn't  know how to tell you, because i was scared for your reaction." Remus said without a pause. "Remus, you don't have to apoligise, i know that it was a mistake and it was me who has to say sorry. I shouldn't have to be there in the first place."

I said as i smiled at Remus. "We are both sorry and there is something else i need ask you. Will you be my girlfriend? I have feelings for you since i saw you and i never could get you out of my head." He said and i smiled. I didn't knew that he felt the same way as me and i was actually very thrilled that he asked me, so i nodded my head and started to cry happy tears. "Yes. I will." I said and he stood up and gave me a hug. "This is going to make the transformations more easier for the both of us." Remus joked and i started to laugh. Not long after the converstation, i could walk out the Hospital wing, but have to take it easy. So i went together with Remus to the common room and we could together. I wouldn't wish for a better boyfriend than Remus.

------------------

This was requested by Lupin_llama. Thanks for requesting this and i hope you like it.

I still take requests so feel free to comment or send me a private message.