You tell them that your pregnant

James: you and James were on a date and you were a little nervous. You had been showing that the stomach was growing week by week and you were already 3 weeks far. So you decided to tell James right at this moment. "James uhm there is something i have to tell you." You said as you took a sip of your glass of water. "Yes love what is it?" James asked you as he looked at you. You felt more nervous to tell him. "I am pregnant." You said and James looked at you and you waited for his reaction. "Babe, that is wonderfull. Oh my god, i am going to be a father." James said in a really excitment way. You were happy that you told him and it was weight that fell of your shoulder.

Sirius: You were waiting, at the kitchen table, for Sirius to wake up. You were going to tell him that you were pregnant. You had already made tea and placed everything on the table. Not long after that you sat down, Sirius walked down the stairs and walked towards you. "Good morning, babe." Sirius greeted you and placed a kiss on you head. "Good morning." You waited for Sirius to sit down and when he did, you took a deep breath. "Babe, i am pregnant." You said as you smiled and looked at Sirius. "that's amazing, babe. And i promise to be part of this progress." He said. You were even more excited now to have this baby.

Remus: You and Remus were sitting in the couch of your appartment and you were talkin about a lot of things. You decided that you were going to tell him about the pregnancy and you were getting nervous and Remus could see it on your face. "Babe, why are you nervous? Is there something you need to tell me?" Remus asked you and you took a deep breath. "I went to the doctor and he told me that i am one month pregnant." You told him and Remus looked at you. "Really babe, that is great news." Remus said as he placed kisses all over your face. "But babe, don't you think about the fact that the baby, may be having the same problem as you?" You asked him. "Well yeah, of course. But no matter what, i want  this baby to live a happy life." He told you and you smiled and kissed him. You were happy that he took it well.

Lucius: You and Luciuss were shopping, because you really wanted and you were having lunch. You cleared you throat. "Lucius, how would you react if i told you that i might be pregnant?" You asked him. You decided that this was a better way to tell him than saying it straight away. "Well, i would be happy and excited and i might twirl you around if you are pregnant." He told you and you started to smile. "Well, i bet that you might going to stand and twirl me around, because we are going to be parents." You said as you stood up and took Lucius his hand. He looked at you and picked you up and twirled you around. "Really? Babe, this is wonderfull." He said as he kissed you on your lips. You were now even more excited to get this baby.

Severus: During the lunch you had with your parents, brother and Severus, you decided to tell them the news. You were nervous and since that your mother was sitting next to you, she smiled and you took a deep breath. " Uhm, there is something i need to tell you." You said as you looked at Severus. "What is it, love?" He asked you and you smiled. "We are going to be parents." You said as you started to smile. Severus looked at you and smiled. "That's awesome babe." Severus said and you looked at your father. He smiled and came towards you. "Congrats darling." He said as Severus took your hand and he picked you up. "I am so happy that we are going to be parents." He said as he kissed you.

Tom: You were cooking dinner for you and Tom that you were going to tell him the news. you were humming the tunes of your favorite song and you felt Tom slippng his hands around you." Why are you so happy, my dear?" He asked you as you faced him. "Well remember that we were talking that we wanted children. Well i am pregnant." You said as you smiled at him. "that's amazing baby. We are going to be great parents." He said as he kissed you and you kissed him back. You were excited to have Tom by your side in this progress.

Regulus: You and Regulus were having a picknick and he was sitting behind you and you were sitting between his legs. "Reg, there is something i need to tell you." You said as you looked at him and you sat in front of him. "What is it, darling?" He asked as he looked at you with a concerned look. "Well i did a test and it told me that i am pregnant." You said a little afraid for his reaction. "That's awesome, babe. I will be there every single step in this progress." he told you as he leaned towards you and kissed you. You were happy that he took it well and that he would be there with you.