Lily Evans oneshot: I'll stick with you, you Dork

I woke up by girls walking and talking around in the girls dorm and i decided to get up. I dressed myself and when i was finished i went to the great hall. When i arrived there, i sat down next to Lucius, Bellatrix  and Narcissa. I started to eat and Bella was making rude comments about the Gryffindor's. "Would you please, stop making those comments, you don't even know what the hell you are talking about."

I said to Bella and I nodiced that Lily smiled at me and she mouthed 'thank you' and i smiled at her. Bella was about to say something, but Narcissa walked away with Bella with her. Lily walked over to me and hugged me. "That was really brave, darling." She said and i smiled. "I know, she really has to stop call you Gryffindor's names."

I said and we walked to our favorite spot. Since that it was Saturday and don't have classes today, we could hang out at our spot for the whole day. We talked with each other and when nobody was watching we shared a short kiss. When time passed, we were interupted by James, Sirius, Remus and Peter. "Lily, will you please go out on a date with me?"

James asked Lily and i started to get a little jealous and mad at James. "I won't and i f you keep asking me, i will keep answering no." Lily said to James. Lily looked at me and she saw that i was mad at James. "James, can you please leave?" Lily asked and he shook his head. "No, i don't leavev until you say yes." He said and stood there in front of us.

"Come, Eva." Lily said and we left to another spot of us. "Eva, are you jealous, that James keeps asking me out?" Lily asked in a sweet voice. "Well, yeah. Because you are with me and i don't want to lose you to James." I said and she laughed. We hugged and she pecked my cheek. I blushed a little and she smiled and took my hand.

We Walked back into the castle and she stood in front of me. "You won't loose me to James, because i'll stick with you, you dork." She said and gave me another kiss. We walked to the great hall and durong dinner, we shared some looks with each other.

---------------------

This was request by wydkat  Thanks for requesting this and i hope you like it. I still take requests, so feel free to comment or send me a private message