Severus Snape One shot: See you again

Severus pov

I stood near the black Lake, surrounded by Gryffindors and in front of me stood James. He pulled out his wand. I knew that i shouldn't have called Lily a mudblood, but it just came out of my mouth. I tried to say sorry to Lily, but James started to throw hexes at me.

I ran away from all this and i wasn't paying attention and i ran into someone. I  stood up and helped the girl up. I looked at the girl and her cheecks turend red. "Sorry" She said and ran away. I ran to the slytherin common room and went to my dorm to study. But i couldn't stop thinking the girl that ran into me.

Nicole's pov

I wento to the Ravenclaw common room and sat down on the couch. I couldn't stop thinking about the boy i ran into. There was something about him that attracted me towards him. When i was thinking about him i didn't even notice that it was already time for dinner. 'How long have i been thinking about him?' I asked myself as i walked out the common room and towards the great hall.

When i sat down at the Ravenclaw table, i could see the boy looking at me. I quickly looked away and started to talk to my friends. When dinner was over, i walked back to the dorms. On my way towards the common room, the boy came towards me. "Hey, i saw you this noon, i sorry that i ran into you. I am Severus. Aren't we in potions together?"  He asked as he stood infront of me. 

 "I am Nicole and i am sorry to that i ran into you i wasn't really paying attention. And  i guess that we are in potions together." I said with a smile. "Uh, can you help me with the homework we got of Slughorn? i am not really good with potions." I asked.  "Yeah, sure. Let's go to the library." Severus said and we walked together to the library. On our way towards the library, we talked about alot and got to know each other better.

When we got to the library and Severus helped me, to do my homework for Potions. "Nicole, do you want to go on a date with me?" Severus asked me and i smiled. "Yes, i would love to." I said as Severus walked me to the Ravenclaw common room. "Well, i look forward to the date. It was really nice to help you with your homework, Nicole." Severus said. "Yeah, thank you for doing that, Severus." I said and i gave him a smile as i turned to walk in to the common room, but i felt

Severus grabbing my waist and turned me towards him and he placed his lips on mine. "Why?" I asked him after we pulled away. "I have wanted to do that since i saw you for the first time in Potions." He said and i smiled. "You wanna be my girlfriend?" He added. "Yeah, if we stil go on the date." I said as i placed my hands around his neck and kissed him again. Nobody could screw up my year from the moment i kissed Severus.

________________________________________________________

This was requested by Ravenclaw_Bookworm Thanks for requesting this and i hope you like it.
I will try to write 2 requests, of you, a day and i hope that you all like the oneshots that i write for you.