the First time

James: The first time of you and James was romantic, James had took you on a date and afterwards he took you to bed. It was passionate and tender, You had a wonderful first time with James. You would definitley continue doing this.

Sirius: The first time with Sirius was sweet and romantic, Sirius took it nice and slow with you and it was the best feeling you had. And afterwards you laid togehter and talked about the future and if it will comes to the both of you, you even want to try to have Children in the future.

Remus: The first time of you and Remus was rough, but not 'kinky' rough, but sweet rough. He was not to hard with you, but you definitley like it. Afterwards you and Remus had dinner and took a nice bath together and you enjoyed the time you had.

Lucius: The first with Lucius was for you an new thing and a new chapter in your relationship. He was rough and sweet at the same time. He knew that he didn't had to be super rough with you, because it was your first time, but he definitley knew things to make you feel good.

Severus: the first time of you and Severus was sweet and passionate. you both made each other feel good and you both loved the first time. Severus was really sweet when you did it and afterwards, you slept in each other arms.

Tom: The first time of you with Tom was a little rough but not to rough. He took you not to harder and he did things to you to make you feel really good. Afterwards, the two of you started to talk about the thought of maybe starting a family together and Tom definitley told you that he liked the idea of children.

Regulus: Your first time with Regulus was nice and amazing, because he made you feel special when you were doing it. And afterwards you had dinner with Regulus and You had the best evening of your life.