Severus Snape One Shot: A very special Christmas

It's been 2 Years since Severus and i got together and that we have been graduated from Hogwarts. It has been perfect, we live together house just outside London. It was now Christmas and i had something to tell Severus and i hope that he was as excited as i am right at this moment. We had a Christmas party planned with the Malfoys and we were going to see baby Draco. Severus was in the bathroom dressing himself and i was putting the gifts in a bag. I was already dressed in a dress and i already started to show a little bit more of my stomach, because i am pregnant. Severus still didn't find out and it was nerve wrecking for me to tell it to Severus. When Severus was ready he came out the bathroom and i already had my coat on. "It seems that you are really excited to see Draco." Severus said as he put on his coat and took my hand. "Of course i am excited, i am always excited to see a baby." i said and Severus smiled. We went to Malfoy Manor and i knocked on the door. I gave Severus a small kiss and then Lucius opened the door. "Hello Liv, Severus. How are you doing?" He asked. "I am doing fine." I said and Severus said the same thing. We walked in and i saw Narcissa with baby Draco walking towards us. Lucius took my coat and i walked to Narcissa. "Cissie, congrats with the baby. Can i hold him?" I asked. "Of course you can my dear." Narcissa said and we walked to the kitchen. "so how are things going with Severus?" Narcissa asked me. "well at the moment everything is okay. I found bout 2 months ago that i am pregnant." i said and Narcissa smiled and gave me a kiss. "congrats darling." "but there is a problem. How do i tell Severus?" i said and Narcissa looked at me. " you haven't told him yet?" she said and we walked back to the others. "well just tell him, i guess he won't be mad." " i hope that he won't be mad." i said down at the dinner table and Narcissa placed Draco in his play park. We started to eat and one of the house elfs came to me. "Do you want some wine?" she said. "no wine for me please." i said and Severus looked at me. "My dear, i thought that you want some wine. How come you don't want to?" Severus asked. "well uh, that's because i am pregnant." i said and Severus smiled. "i know. I saw the pregnancy test." He said and i smiled. "i am happy darling." he said. The diner was delicious and the dessert was amazing and after the dessert we started to exchange gifts. "i want to give the first present." Severus said and he walked towards were i was seated and he smiled down at me. "My dear, we hace been togehter  since our 6th year and those years were marvelous. But i want to spend the rest of my life  with you. My dear, would you do the honors to become my wife and marry me?" Severus asked as he sat down on one knee and showed me the ring. "yes i will." i said and we kissed each other passionated.  This was the best Christmas we spended together.

_____________________
This was requested by _MyChemicalUrieVeil_ thanks for requesting this and i hope you like it.