Lucius Malfoy one shot: relaxing day

I woke up, by the sunlight that shined through the curtain of mine and Lucius's room. I decided to sleep more for a little while, because it is vacation. But i figured out that i couldn't sleep, so i woke up and went to the bathroom. I passed Draco's room and i could see that the little toddler was already awake.

"Good morning, baby." I said as i walked into his room. "Good mowning, mommy." He said as he reached out his arms and i picked him up. "Do you want to take a morning bath?" i asked Draco and he started to smile widely. "Yes, but i want to wake  up daddy fiwrts." He said and i placed him on the floor and i saw him walking in a toddler walk towards our room.

I went in to the bathroom and started to run a bath for Draco. Since that the bath was filling, i dressed myself in black dress and did my hair, when i saw that Draco came back with Lucius behind him. "Come Draco, we got to get you out of your pyjama." I said as i smiled at Lucius and i helped Draco out of his pyjama's. When Draco was undressed, Lucius placed him in bath and i sat down next to the bath and started to wash his hair and body.

Lucius dressed himself and washed his face. "Mommy what awe we going to do today?" Draco asked me. I looked at Lucius and he smiled at Draco. "Well you can decide." He said and Draco started to smile. "Well, can we go to the park?" Draco asked. "Sure we can." Lucius said as he did his hair. When i was finished washing Draco, Lucius wrapped a towel around him and picked him up out the bathtub.

 I helped Draco in his clothes and together, when Draco was ready, we went downstairs to eat Breakfast. I gave Draco his Breakfast and he happily started to eat it. When we were ready with Breakfast, i placed the plaits in the sink, while Lucius helped Draco in his coat. When i was ready, i putted on my coat and we all walked out. We went to the park and Draco went play in the sandbox, while Lucius and i went to sit on a bench.

Lucius wrapped his arm around my shoulder when we watched Draco creating a sand castle. "We should more of these kind of days." I said to Lucius. He looked at me and smiled. "I know darling, i will try my best at work to make more free time for you and Draco." He said as he leaned down and placed a short kiss on my lips. We were having a moment where we just enjoyed watching Draco, until he ran to us."Mommy, i am hungwy." He said and Lucius and i stood up together.

"Then we are going to eat something." Lucius said.  It was close to noon and we decided to go and eat some lunch. We went to a place and had lunch. when we were finished, we went back home. "Daddy, can we build a blanket forwt?" Draco asked Lucius and i smiled. "Of course, dear." Lucius said. They grabbed all the blankets that they could find and started to build a fort together, while i went to teh kitchen and made hot chocolate.

"Mommy, come watch our fort." Draco said to me. "I am coming in a moment, i have surprise for you." I said as i walked with the mugs in my hand. "Lucius, can you help me please?" I asked as i was almost at the fort. He took two mugs of me and i went back to the kitchen to grab the whip cream. I went inside the fort and it was bigger on the inside then the outside. "It is really  pretty." I said to Draco and i gave him his hot chocolaten putted some whip cream on it.

We staid in the fort and before i knew it, Draco fell a sleep on my lap. When it became evening, Lucius went out to get some food and  i woke up Draco. " we are going to eat diner honey." I said as he slowly woke up. When Draco was fully awake, Lucius arrived with the food. We ate dinner and when we finished, i went up stairs with Draco and putt'd on his pyjama's. When he was in his pyjama's,  i placed him in bed and placed a kiss on his forhead.

"Good night, baby." I said and he smiled with sleepy eyes at me. "Good night mommy." He said as i went to mine and Lucius's bedroom. i putt'd on my pyjamas and laid down in bed. Lucius was downstairs placing the blankets back on it's place and when he was done, he came up stairs and putt'd on his pyjama's. "Good night darling." He said as he placed a kiss on my lips and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------

This was requested by Meredith100203. i hope you like it and i will close the request thing for a while because have to write some more requests and i will first make them and then open the request things again. Basically it is because i am busy with school and work. So i hope you guy apprecite it Why i close the requests for a while, but i will reopen it when i am finished with your requests that you already sended to me.