The Make up

James: It's been a month since you and James broke up. You ignored him ever sicne the break up. You still can't believe it that he cheated on you and you had been crying for 2 weeks straight. Sirius and Remus told you that you had to talk to James, because he had been his usual self ever since you broke up with him. So you went to the quidditch pitch and saw James sitting there. "Hi." You said as you sat down next to him. "Hi, Y/n. Listen, ever since you broke up with me, i had been think about you and i can't seem to go on with everything i did before the break up. I really miss you, Y/n. I know i had made a mistake and i was stupid. Please give me another chance." He said to you. You saw some tears in his eyes and you smiled at him. " i will give you another chance, but if you screw it up, then it's over." you said and James hugged you.

Sirius: it's been 5 weeks since that you and Sirius broke up. You were heartbroken when you saw that girl on his lap. James had talked to Sirius and he told you that it was the girl that forced him, just to make you jealous. You didn't believe him at first. So you decided to talk to Sirius. You found him sitting on the stairs near the great hall and you sat by his side. "Hi." You said and you saw that Sirius had been crying and that he had red puffy eyes. "Y/n, i am sorry. I didn't want that girl to sit on my lap, but she forced me. She said that she wants to make you jealous so you could break up with me and have me for herself. I don't want her, i want you. You make me happy and laugh even when i don't want to laugh. You are my everything and i would die for you to protect you." Sirius said and that made you cry. "I forgive you, I love you too." You said and placed your lips on his.

Remus: two weeks later, you decided to talk with Remus, so he can explain it to you, Why he was acting so strange. You saw him sitting in the common room and sat down next to him. "Remus, can you explain to me Why you are acting strange? I want to have a relationship with someone that is honest with me, not someone that has secrets for me." You said and Remus looked at you. "I was planning a nice date for us two, but i didn't know what i could plan. That's Why i asked that girl to help me. I planned that we could go on vacation to Paris in spring break. I wanted to be a surprise until spring break, but you asked me and now you know." Remus said and you felt guilty. "I love you, Y/n and you know that i would never cheat on you." He added. "I am so sorry Remus, i shouldn't be so jealous. Did you really plan to go to Paris with me?" You asked and he nodded. "That is the sweetest thing you did for me. Can you forgive me?" You asked and he smiled. "Of course darling." He said as he grabbed you and pulled you into a passionate kiss.

Lucius: You broke up with Lucius 3 weeks ago and you felt like there was something missing, without him by your side. You went down to the common room and saw Lucius sitting on the couch. "Hey." You said as you sat down next to him and Lucius looked at you. "Darling i am really sorry. I didn't know what i was doing, but it was wrong. You have the right to break up with me and you will probably not forgive me. But i think that you should know that i would never hurt you and that i love you till i die. You make me a better person and  you make me smile when i am feeling down. You are the love of my life and i want you to be with me forever." Lucius told you and that made you cry a little. "I forgive you, i know that you would never hurt me. I love you." You said as you gave him a big hug.

Severus: You noticed that Severus was sad after the break up 2 months ago. But your mother had conviced your father that you two are made for each other. You went to find Severus and saw him sitting near the black lake. " Hey, can i sit next to you?" You asked and Severus nodded. "Severus, i am sorry that i broke up with you, but i had to from my father. He thought that you were not the right guy for me, but you are. You are the only guy i want to be with. Can you forgive me and started again with me?" You asked with some tears in your eyes. "It really hurt when we broke up, but i know what it feels like to be under pressure by your family. Yes i forgive you and we can start again." Severus smiled and you kissed him tender. "I love you." You mumbled.

Tom: After 2 weeks without Tom, you recived a letter from one of his friends to ask if you could meet Tom after your first lesson. You noticed that he wasn't in class, so you were a little worried. After your first lesson you went to the secret location and saw Tom standing in fornt you, holding something you can't see just yet. "Darling, i want to explain what happened two weeks ago. I know that i was kissing that girl and i know that you won't forgive me for that, but she casted a spell on me to do whatever she pleased. I feel really guilty about that and i really love you. i want  you back, Y/n." He said and you smiled. " I forgive you Tom." You said and he smiled. He pulled you towards him and hugged you. "this is for you, my love." He said as he placed a necklace around your neck. You looked at it and saw a small heart on it. "thank you darling." You said and kissed him.

Regulus: You and Regulus had broke up a month ago and you missed him. You decided to talk to him and let him explain. When you find him, he was sitting with his knees against his chest and he had puffy eyes. "Hey Regulus." You said as you sat down next to him. "Y/n i am sorry that i was acting strange towards you, but i was asking your father premission for something and i was really nervous. I love you so much taht i can't live without you." He said and you smiled. "I am sorry, we can start again." You said and he smiled. "I love you. what i asked your father is, we finish Hogwarts in a few months, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. Do you want to become my wife?" He asked and you smiled. "Yes" You said. And you kissed him.