Remus Lupin one shot: the Fifth Marauder

I was friends with the Marauders since we started at Hogwarts. We are all Gryffindors and in the same year.  I was dressing myself for classes and i was currently doing my hair. When i was ready, i went to the common room and i could see that the boys were alreayd waiting in the couch. "Good morning, Ninke." They said. "Hi guys, are we going to the great hall for Breakfast?"

I asked them and they stood up. When we were walking to the great hall, i walked next to Remus and i was a little blushing. I have a crush on Remus for awhile, but i am scared to admit it to Remus, because i don't know if he feels the same as me. When we arrived in the great hall, we sat down at our usual spot and i could see that Lily was already there. "Hi Lils" I said as i sat down next to her.

"Hi, Ninke." She said and James sat down in front of Lily. " Lily, would you please give me a chance and go out with me?" James asked her and i started to laugh, when Lily gave him a glare. "No, Potter. How many times do i have to say no, so it will finally hit you that you are not my type?" Lily answered. "Well, i will not give up Lily, there will come a day that you will go out with me. Watch my words."

James said and the end of the sentence became all dramatic and me and the others started to laugh. "Ninke, there is something we need to discuss." Remus started and he looked at me. 'Oh god, there is the blush again.' i thought to myself, when i looked at him. "Well, we all discussed this when we were waiting for you to come down stairs and we wanted to ask you this for a long time now."

Sirius told me. "What is it that you need to ask?" I asked them. "Well since that you are a close friend to us we want to know if you want to be the fifth marauder?" James asked and i started to smile. "Omg are you guys kidding?" i asked in an excited way. "No we are not." Remus said. "Omg of course i want to be an marauder." I said as i jumped up and down and Lily stoppped me. "Ninke, every one is looking at you." She said and i sat down again.

"Okay, i am sorry. But i am so excited." I said as we started to eat. "There is also two things we need to know. The first thing is your animagus form and two what we have to call you from now on." Peter said and i started to think."well my animagus form is a wolf, so call me Howler."  i told the boys. The boys smiled and they gave me a hug.  We finished breakfast and we walked to our first class. "uh, Ninke, i have something to say and ask you." I heard Remus say to me. "yeah what is it, Remus?" I said as i looked at the others, who continued to walk to Class and then back to Remus. "i have these feelings for yoy since the day we met and i kinda want to know if you feel the same and if maybe, kind of, sort of, want to be my girlfriend?" Remus said and started to blush. I looked at Remus and i started to smile amd blush at the same time. "i feel the same way about you and i would love to be your girlfriend."  i said as i started to smile. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. He loomed down at me and placed his lips on mine oh so slowy. We pulled away and we heard the others wolf wistling. We smiled and went to the others. This was the best day of my life and i wouldn't change anything about it.

------------------
This was requested by Ninke123 thanks for requesting this and i hope you like it. I will still be takimg requests but is going to take some time for me to write it, because i have to work and go to school. But i will write them.

So send me a request or comment your request