Severus snape one shot: i still love you, After All this Time

I was on the Hogwarts Express, to help my husband. Severus has sended me a letter, that he needed help with Harry. And since that Harry is my godson, i coul spend some time with him. When i was on my way, i wrote Severus a letter, to ask him if he could help me with my Luggage. I already knew that he would wait for me, but  i just had to make sure that he would help me.

When Severus sended me a letter, i was out with Narcissa. Our owl  was clever that he delivered the letter to the cafe we were sitting at. I was almost at the platform and asked a train passenger if he could help me with my Luggage. When the train came to a stop, i could see that Severus stood there. I walked out the train and walked towards Severus. "i've missed you, dear." I said as i gave Severus a hug.

"i have missed you to, love. Shall i help you with your lugagge?" Sev asked me and i nodded. Severus grabbed my luggage and we transported to his chambers in hogwarts. " How was the train ride, my dear?" Severus asked as he placed mt clothes in the closet. "it was too long." i said to Severus. When we were done in the chambers, we went to Dumbledore's office. We arrived at his office and Severus walked in as first.

"Good morning, Hannah. Did you have a nice ride with the Hogwarts Express?" Dumbledore asked me and i smiled. "it was long, but i am happy that i am finally here." i said and looked at Severus. "Hannah, since that you are Harry's godmother and that Harry is getting in a bit of trouble lately. I was thinking that it was the best idea if you could sit in the classes, when Harry has classes." Dumbledore said and i nodded.

"i will go and talk to him." I said and Albus nodded. Severus and i walked out of Albus' office and i gave Severus a kiss. "Darling, do you know what class, Harry has?" i asked Severus. "i think Defense Against the Dark Arts. I think that you are very happy with the new teacher." Severus said. I looked at him confused. "Well it is Remus." He said and i smiled. I walked to the classroom and i knocked on the door. I could hear a voice say that i could come in and i smiled when i walked through the door.

"Hannah, what are you doing here?" Remus said. "To help Severus and Harry." i said and he looked confused. When he was about  to say something, the students walked in and i could see Harry. " Hi Harry. How have you been?" i asked Harry "Well i have been okay." He said and i nodded. "You probably wonder, Why i am  here." I said and he nodded. "Well i have come to Hogwarts to keep an eye on you, becasue you had some trouble the past years and i thought that this was a great oppertunity to spend some time with my godson." I said and he smiled.

"plus i am here to help Professor Snape." I said and he looked at me confused. "Why?" He asked me. "He is my husband and you had some trouble with him as well." I told Harry and he looked shocked. "Since when are you married to Snape?" He asked me. "The year after you went to Hogwarts for the first time and even Remus don't know about it." I said to Harry and he was still shocked. "Oh, don't be shocked, i was like this when i found out that Lily finally said yes to James." I said and Harry smiled.

"Well, then i have to accept that Snape is sort of my family. And i approve your marriage." He said and i smiled. "I don't need your blessing, Harry." I smiled. "Well you are basically my mother, so yes, yes you do need my blessing." Harry said and i gave him a hug. We went inside again and when the class was over, i walked over to Remus. "So, How have you been?" I asked Remus. "Well besides the monthly problem, i am fine. How about you?" He asked me.

And i started to sweat a little bit. You see, i have been friends with Remus and the marauders when we were at Hogwarts and i was friends with Severus, before we became a couple, so this was a bit hard to tell Remus that i have married the man that they have 'bullied' back in our day. "Well, i've got married. And i am fine and happy." I said and Remus looked shocked. "Who is the man?" He asked. "Severus." I said and he looked even more shocked. "Snivellus?" "Don't call him snivellus, yes we are married and we are very happy. " I said.

'Godric,Why is everybody so shocked that i have married Severus?' i asked my self. "Well at least it is nice to know that Severus makes you happy and that you are doing fine." Remus said and i smiled and gave him a hug. "Well got to go, need to help Severus, because he has a free hour now." I said and Remus smiled. I went to Severus chambers and i could see that he was grading tests of students. "How did it go?" "Good, told Harry and Remus that we are married and they were both shocked, but accepted."

I said and walked over to his chair and sat down on the desk next to him. He could see that i was tired and looked at me. "My dear, go and take a nap, you've had a very long trip behind your back and you look tired." He said and walked me to the bedroom. "I will wake you up for dinner." He said as he gave me a kiss on my forhead and i fell asleep. I was happy that i was finally with Severus for this year.

__________________________________
This was requested by HannahRiddle6. I hope you like and thanks for requesting this