Regulus Black: Thanks to Potions

I sat down on my usual spot in the potions class. I was the last one to arrive and i pulled out my book and quill and its ink. I wrote down everyhting that was already on the blackboard and suddenly i felt someone staring at me while i was writing.

I looked at the person and saw that Regulus was sitting next to me. I felt a blush creeping upon my face and i looked away. "There is no need to hide your face." Regulus said and i looked at him. I looked back at the black board and i smiled to myself.

Slughorn explained the potion that we had to make as homework and he started to pair the students in groups of two. I heard that Bellatrix was paired with Severus and when i  heard my name, i thought that i was going to be paired up with a gryffindor.

But instead of that, i heard him say Regulus' name, i couldn't be more excited then i am right now. When the class was over, i went over to Regulus. "Hey, Wanna work on the project?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's do this." He said with a wide smile on his face and we went the common room. When we arrived there i took my cauldron and setted it in front of us on the table. After a while of think how to make the potion in the best way, we finally got started on the potion.

I started to add all the ingredients. "Now the potion is boiloing. Regulus, can you add the Wolfsbane to the potion?" I asked him and he added the Wolfsbane. When the potion was finished, i looked at Regulus.

"I did it Destiny." He said and grabbed my cheeks  and kissed me. "Why did you do that?" I asked confused after the kiss. "I've liked you from the begging of this school year and i didn't know how to tell you until now." He said and i smiled.

"I feel the same way." I told him. I looked into his eyes and he smiled. "Do you want to start a relationship with me?" He asked me and i nodded. "Yes i want to." I told him and when he heard my answer, he grabbed my face again and kissed me again. But this time Longer than before.

I couldn't be so happy than i am at this moment. Thanks to Potion i was now dating my crush and i didn't want to have it any other way.

---------------------------------

This was requested by Fox-Tail_Lupin121. I hope you like this and thank you for requesting this.

Guys, GUESS WHO'S BACK....

DID YOU MISS ME? (if you know where this reference comes from that means that we are friends