CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

I would replay that conversation over and over in my head for the next week. After I left Tyce's and returned home that night, I was giddy as ever. My parent's had to have noticed, but if they did, they didn't say anything about it. I decided to send a text to Hadley, Paisley, and Zaiden about Tyce and I's relationship. I mean I couldn't help but want to shout it from the rooftops but unfortunately I couldn't even tell anyone in my family yet.

Omg YES! GRIFFIN! Hadley messaged back with a bunch of hearts and smiling emojis. Paisley was similarly ecstatic.

It's about time! You guys are such a cute couple! She had said. Although I was a little embarrassed to be talking about my personal life, it also felt good to know that they were happy for me.

Dude really!? That's awesome! Happy for you! Zaiden messaged back. I smiled.

Thanks guys! It's all kind of new to me so I'm excited but also nervous. I wrote back.

Don't be nervous Grif. You've got this. :) Hadley reassured.

Hadley is right Griffin. Just be yourself. Tyce likes YOU! ;) Paisley added.

Of course I'm right Paisley :P Hadley said.

I agree with the girls. Plus on a side note, we all need to get together again soon! Zaiden messaged back. I nodded even though we were texting and none of them could see me.

I agree. Let's plan something! I typed quickly.

We need to add Tyce to the chat. Paisley said. I agreed with that but then my eyes widened.

Yeah but wait! Add him to a new group chat so he didn't see us talking about him. I quickly sent the message. That would be so embarrassing if he saw me literally freaking out over us being a couple now.

Okay. Zaiden sent back. I let out a breath, satisfied with that. Plus, it would be nice having Tyce involved with our friend group and being aware of plans to get together, especially since his other friends weren't exactly making things easy for him at the moment. I still felt bad about that.

Pretty soon my phone buzzed again with another message. This time the group message was from Zaiden, and it included Tyce.

Hey everyone! We need to plan to hang out sometime! His message read.

I like that idea! Paisley added.

Hey Z! Sounds good! Tyce's message read. That was quick, I thought.

We should sometime this week. Hi Tyce! Hadley said with a waving hand emoji.

Hey there Hadley. How's everyone been since getting back home? Tyce wrote back.

Kind of boring tbh. Paisley said.

I agree with that Paisley! Hadley added.

It's been just back to the grind. Zaiden said. Seriously though what about getting together this Friday?

Hey everyone! I added, realizing I hadn't messaged anything yet since we added Tyce to the conversation.

Grif it's about time you join us ;) Hadley said.

Hey Griffin. What do you think about going out somewhere on Friday? Zaiden asked.

That sounds good to me. We gotta think of something fun to do. I wrote.

Peeps! Be thinking of what we wanna do. Paisley said.

Will do! Paisley said.

Sounds good guys. Tyce added. We started to wrap up the conversation as it was getting late. I honestly didn't really have much of an idea of what to do with everyone. I mean I guess we could go to a movie or just get dinner together somewhere or something? I was started to get tired though and hadn't really done much since I got home from Tyce's but sit on my bed. I was still in my clothes so I quickly stripped.