CHAPTER FORTY TWO

I blinked a couple of times sleepily, my eyelids still feeling heavy. Daylight was streaming through the blinds in the windows, and the memories of what happened last night came rushing back to the forefront of my mind. 

I had sex with Tyce. The words reverberated around multiple times in my head as I realized I was still completely naked laying there in bed. I was laying on my right side, facing the edge of the bed. I slowly and cautiously turned my head slightly, looking around at Tyce who was laying behind me still sound asleep. It was then that I became aware of his body pressing up against mine. I could feel his morning wood pressing against my ass, making me instantly hard myself. I took a deep breath and laid my head back down on the soft pillow, relaxing a bit. The last thing I wanted was to lose this moment by getting trapped in my own head with concerns.

I was just closing my eyes again when Tyce began to stir. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me against his chest. I ran a hand slowly through my hair, hoping it wasn't too messy when I felt Tyce's scruff brushing against my neck and shoulder. 

"Good morning," he said sleepily, rubbing his eyes as he pulled back a little bit. 

"Morning," I answered. I rolled over to face him. He looked absolutely perfect laying there, his dark hair was short enough that it wasn't too messy from sleep, and his eyes shown brightly, even if they did have a sleepy look too them. If anything it made him look even cuter. I gently ran a hand underneath his chin and stroked his stubble absentmindedly. 

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, looking at me with a small smile tugging at his soft lips. 

"Really good," I replied softly. "How about you?" He nodded his head. He made a small humming sound.

"Just perfect," he whispered. I trailed my fingers slowly down his from his chin to his neck, over his adam's apple and swirling it around slowly on his chest, feeling the light dusting of dark hair underneath my fingertips. Tyce raised an arm and wiped his hand over his eyes before flopping it lazily above his head, exposing the dark hair of his armpit. In that instant I was reminded of my erection, though luckily we were lying just far enough apart that our bodies weren't touching. 

I shifted my feet underneath the covers, moving them around and feeling the cool sheets where our bodies hadn't heated them up. Tyce rolled onto his back, stretching out both arms before resting them above his head on the pillow. 

"Do you want some breakfast?" He yawned, his voice still sleepy. 

I want you for breakfast, I thought, biting my lip as I admired how hot he looked. 

"Maybe in a minute. I'm so comfortable right now," I replied, smiling at him. He chuckled at me, rolling over and giving me a light peck on the cheek. 

"Well, I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'll make us something," he said happily, now fully awake. "Don't go anywhere," he winked at me, then slid over to the side of the bed. He stood up, and I watched as the sheets fell away from his body, his perfectly shaped butt cheeks in full view. It took everything in me not to drool as he walked around the bed, and I couldn't help but focus my eyes on his now soft cock. I licked my lips at the brief sight of it before he entered the bathroom, leaving the door cracked behind him. I could hear him run the shower as I rolled over onto my back and took a deep breath, stretching out and enjoying the moment. 

 I sat up and wiped at my eyes again as I yawned, looking around the room afterwards and seeing our clothes strewn about in front of the bed by the bedroom door. I was remembering the feel of Tyce's lips when I caught sight of my shorts and my face dropped a little. I wondered if anyone had tried calling me since I turned my phone off.