Test X Of X Tests

"I'll take responsibility of taking you to the exam site." Is what the captain said to us. We drove in the boat for a while taking chances to talk to Katzuo when he was free of chores. The captain asked Gon to come over and told him something in private.

"We've finally arrived!" We waved our goodbyes to the captain and his crew. Gon related his information, "The captain told me that the cedar tree at the top of the hill behind the city will take us to the exam site." Kurapika-kun and Leorio-san consulted their trusty map, "There is a bus that goes directly to the city, lets use that instead."

Gon chooses to go to the cedar tree and Kurapika-kun and I follow suit. Leorio-san however, chooses to go by bus. Hmmph! After a few minutes, Leorio-san re-appears as we continue walking towards the small deserted town.

As we reached the deserted town, a group of masked men appeared and block the way with a stage where an old woman sits. "Doki doki, EXCITING TWO CHOICE QUESTION! You have to undergo this quiz in order to reach the cedar tree. You have five seconds to answer the question. If you had to save your son or your daughter, who would you save? Refusing to participate in this quiz means immediate disqualification."

A participant that was behind us the whole time suddenly makes his move and answers, "My daughter." The old woman lets him pass and it dawns on me that it's a trick question. I look over to Kurapika-kun and see that he nods at me. I open my mouth to tell Leorio-san and Gon but the old woman interrupts, "Communication is FORBIDDEN!" The time is up and Leorio-san and Gon don't have a definite answer so Leorio-san picks up a stick from who-knows-where and tries to throw it at the old woman, but thankfully, Kurapika-kun stops him.

"Calm down Leorio-san or else you will waste the right answer; silence." A door opens and the old woman tells us, "Meet the navigators living in the house by the cedar tree." We all nod and proceed to follow the door-tunnel. 

Once we reached the cedar tree, we found the navigators - a couple - , BEING ATTACKED BY A SHAPESHIFTING CREATURE!?

***

Would you guys like a Hisoka or Illumi moment first? Comment down below!