Chapter 21

By the time I woke up, Illumi was already awake and staring at me.

"W-well, good morning to you too." I got off the bed and started the day by stretching a bit to wake myself up.

"So, mind telling me why you were creepily staring at me?" He shook his head, "I'll get out of the room and you can change, hurry up."

Well then, that's normal. Apparently.

I went to get changed but quickly realized that this wasn't my room. Ugh. I hurried out of the room to see Illumi waiting for me patiently.

"Uh.. sorry, I have my clothes in my room. Wait, I'll be right back!" I said while running off in the direction of my room." But of course, life had to be against me and I happened to bump into Hisoka while I was rushing.

"Ah.. sorry." I gathered my thoughts together and tried to escape but Hisoka firmly held my hand. Ugh.

"Ah ah ah~ Alice, are you running away from me? You know, bad girls have to be punished~"

Why did I have to run into him out of all people. He's the last person I want to see right now.

"N-no, I'm not avoiding you. I just have s-some plans with... Illumi. Just some plans with Illumi, yep! Ah! Look at the time, I have to get ready! Sorry, nice to see you again."