Shiken X No X Shiken

Kurapika-kun looked at the creature intently, "The animal that is currently attacking them is the Kiriko. Kirikos are magical beasts that can change their physical appearance." Leorio-san looked at the wounded man, "I'll tend to him." Leorio-san ran to the wounded man and proceeded to help him. 

Meanwhile, I spotted the Kiriko kidnapping the woman. "Kurapika-kun, Gon come with me! The Kiriko has taken the woman!" They nodded their heads and followed me as I ran after the Kiriko. Gon quickly hits the Kiriko with his fishing rod and the woman drops. Kurapika-kun grabs the woman before she touches the ground and I rush over. I look at her arm to see a tattoo and I slowly grow wary of her real identity. He looks at her arm and narrows his eyes too but hides it immediately. 

I see Leorio coming from the corner of my eyes, "I've given the man some painkillers." I punch Leorio in the stomach. He turns into the Kiriko and asks me how I knew he wasn't Leorio, "Even if you were Leorio-san I would've hit you for leaving a wounded person alone." The Kiriko leaves and we now put our attention on the woman, "Now, who are you really?"

***

Gons POV:

I lose sight of the Kiriko momentarily, then it appears and I follows it. I lose sight of it again, then the Kiriko jumps from a tree and corners me. I'm about to be hit when I say, " The Kiriko is not the one I'm pursuing." The Kiriko laughs hysterically and calls out its partner. Then Alice, Kurapika, Leorio and I reunite and the couple reveals themselves to be the offspring of the two Kirikos. They pass us because of our unique characteristics and fly us to the exam site.  

All I can think is that I'm one step closer to become a Hunter. Just you wait Ging Freecss, I'll find you!

***

Gon: Vote, Comment, and Follow

Leorio: Don't do it until she pays you!

Kurapika: Urusai.

Me: You go Kurapika!

Kurapika: Urusai.

Me: What happened to our relationship?

Kurapika: I'm leaving.

Me: YOU CAN IGNORE ME FOREVER!

Leorio: Yes he can.

Me: Sorry for the short update but hey, at least it's something.

Kurapika: You're too positive for your own good.

Me: What's that supposed to mean? *Dramatic music*