Explosion x of x Deception

Well, we're finally here. Zevil Island. I knew whose badge I had to take; Gitta-Gitta's.

We had to enter the island one by one, by the order you exited the tower. Hisoka and I had gone first but I waited for Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua whilst, Hisoka had just left into the woods.

Gitta-Gitta was the next to come and I slipped a note under one of his pins. He glanced down at it but continued on his way into the woods without looking at what was written on it. I sighed as I waited for Gon.

Soon later, a guy walked up to me and attempted to take my badge, "You could've asked, that would be the polite thing to do. I would've given it if you asked politely." I punched him in the jaw then kicked his shins and twisted his right arm before stepping on his stomach and spitting in his face, "I hate rude people." I took his badge as he passed out.

I went back to my sitting position as people watched me fearfully. It wasn't my fault that he was rude.

I waited for Gon to come and he eventually did, gushing about how I beat that guy up and took his badge. "You were so cool! Was he your target?" I shook my head, "Nope, Gitta-Gitta is. Well, I just wanted to tell you to be safe and good luck. If anything happens, I'll be in a hole in the ground, hit me up." I gave him a peace sign before taking off.

I had given Gitta-Gitta a note saying to mark his trail, secretively. He left little dirt crumbs behind him, made with the scruffs of his shoes. I am smart sometimes... But only sometimes.

I followed his trail until his footsteps mysteriously vanished. Weird. 

He probably climbed a tree and was looking at me right now. Talk about stalkers, am I right? I knew he was looking, I could feel it, call it a sixth sense. Well if he was looking then he could probably hear me too, "Oi! Gitta-Gitta, I need your tag!"

I heard a thud behind me and saw that Gitta-Gitta was now standing in front of me. "You'll have to fight me." I sighed, I didn't want to play this card but it had to be done. I took out Natsu from my bag and held him in front of Gitta-Gitta's face, "Do it for our baby!" Wait, no. That sounded wrong. "I mean... Do it for the child that we adopted and did not make naturally!" It was the best that was coming out of my mouth for now.

He sighed in amusement, "Alright. If you're able to put a scratch on me, I'll give it to you."

"Sounds fair. Well, as fair as you'll ever be." He chuckled and we got into our battle stances. I immediately took my sword out of its sheath and raised it in a professional manner. I had my poker face on as I lunged forward towards his face but when he blocked his face, I faked and went to his stomach and slashed my sword. He kicked me but I had gotten a gash on his stomach! 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I meant to give you a scratch but you were too close so I panicked and now we've got bad blood." 

"I-I'm okay." I sighed and knocked him unconscious to lessen the pain while I stitched him up. I took off his shirt as a blush crept up my face. Oh gosh, does this make me a pervert? I looked at his tummy to discover... HE HAD ABS? No time for that, I have to fix him up. I took out some medical supplies that I had in my bag and proceeded to disinfect, treat and stitch the wound.

I carefully placed his head on my lap to let him sleep properly. I wonder how he looks like without the pins... I slowly took out his pins and his started to morph weirdly. Oh shit!His face transformed into someone else's face! He looked handsome now. Like, really handsome.

It had taken him a day to wake back up and his first words were, "We need to go hunting for more tags since you took my tag." 

"Sure. Oh! By the way, here are your pins." He looked shocked and touched his face, noting the lack of pins. "You look nicer like that. Without your pins."  He nodded but placed them back on his face and went back to looking like Gitta-Gitta. "Why do you look like that then?" He sighed and told me about his brother. At the end of the story, I was pretty shocked, "I wish I had a brother like you."

He smiled and mumbled, "It's not so great."