Chapter 17

"Hey Gitta-Gitta, do you want to go find Hisoka?" I asked, having an undescribable longing to be with Hisoka at the moment. I turned my face towards Gitta-Gitta and saw reluctance in his eyes, "we don't have to if you dont want to."

"There." He pointed towards a small meadow filled with flowers. I sped my pace and ran towards one of the only dandelions in the meadow. "Hey Gitta-Gitta, you know if you blow on one of these and ask for a wish, it will come true. Here, you can have this one." I gave him a gentle smile as he took the dandelion from my hand.

He muttered something inaudible and blew on the dandelion, "what'd you wish for?" He placed a finger over his mouth, "it's a secret." He stood up and walked towards a small pond which was conveniently located underneath the shade of a tall tree. No one could see us from here because of the tree blocking their view from all angles.

"Would you like to go for a swim?" I blushed a little at the thought of being able to see his abs again and gave a little nod. He nodded and as I thought he was about to strip, he pushed me into the pond! However, I started to drown cause I got a cramp in my leg and the pond was much deeper than I initially thought it to be. I felt my eyes closing and heard a loud splash before completely blacking out.

*

I woke up to feel lips against mine in a desperate yet lustful manner. I melted into the kiss but quickly realized what was happening and pushed the person off. I coughed up a bit of water and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. I saw Gitta-Gitta with a look of relief. "What the he-" I was cut off as Gitta-Gitta hugged me tightly. I reluctantly hugged him back and gently rubbed small circles on his back.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm okay." I managed to pull away from him and looked him in the eyes, "it's not me you should be worrying about, it's my clothes. They're soaked." He let out a small chuckle.

I grabbed my bag which had thankfully not fallen in the water with me. I searched inside the bag and found a pair of spare thigh high black socks and a spare pair of shoes but no spare kimono! I looked down and saw that my kimono was drenched and you could somewhat see my undergarments. Ugh.

"Gitta-Gitta, do you happen to have a spare shirt?" He shook his head while his eyes were filled with guilt. Well, at least I could change my socks and shoes. I took off my socks and j could see there was a blush creeping up Gitta-Gitta's face. I blushed and quickly put on the black socks along with the black shoes. "That's better.. ish."