Hope X And X Ambition

A loud bell rang from behind one of the walls, "Hisoka-san, what's that sound?" Hisoka looked at me with a menacing glare, "Now, now Alice-chan, calling me san makes me feel old. I'm only  27." I snickered under my breath but he somehow heard and smiled back. "And that sound is the start of the first examination." I nodded, "I guess it's finally starting, ne Hisoka-san?"

He was about to retort but another voice interrupted him, "My name is Satotz and I will be the examiner for phase 1. Please follow me." I recognized the voice immediately! It was my best friend; Satotz-san! We had known each other since a long time ago..

*FLASHBACK*

I had gotten mad at Gon because he ate my pudding. I didn't want to yell at him so I ran out of the house and came to my secret spot. But when I got there, there was someone already there. It was a man with lavender hair that curled at the end, "Get away! This is my spot!" Is what I wanted to say but I was way too shy.

"Um.. E-excuse me.. Can you p-please move? This is m-my secret spot." He turned to look at me and I started to laugh loudly making all my anger vanish. His features were very.. bizarre, unlike any I had ever seen. He had arched eyebrows and a moustache that didn't match his hair colour. "What? Is there something on my face?" I nodded, "There's a moustache on your face." 

His face did not change but I think he was smiling. "Why are you here?" He looked at the river that was in front of us, "I have to do something that's not so nice to someone who I love." I looked at him surprised, "What do you have to do?" He smiled a sad smile, "I have to let him go to sleep forever." I was five at the time but I knew what that meant; he had to kill him. "That's why you should treasure everyone. You never know when they will be gone." 

"Anyways, why are you here?" He changed the subject. "My friend ate my pudding, but I'm not mad at him anymore." He smiled. "My name is Alice," I said as I sat beside him and let my legs swing back and forth. "My name is Satotz."

And we kept meeting up there until he said he was moving to Yorknew City.

*FLASHBACK END*

"Hisoka-kun I'm going to go up ahead, ok?" He gave me a smile, "Wouldn't you rather stay with me instead?" He put his hand around my waist and gave me a perverted look (picture above). "Nope!"