Igai X na X Kadai

"You have to get the dream-eggs which will be dangling on webs at the ravine and then cook them. Failure to do so will result in either your death or elimination from the hunter examinations." Menchi demonstrated how to get the eggs, perfectly timing the updraft. 

Many contestants, following the example of Menchi, jumped forward and fell to their doom. However, Gon lead many contestants to their victory - including me. At the end, only 42 applicants remained. 

 I decided not to cook my spider egg, but instead to let it grow up. I didn't know what to call it so I went to random people asking what I should name it, no one said a name that I liked. I finally came to a weird man with pins in his head and asked him, "Do you know what I should name my spider?" He looked confused so I gestured to my open backpack which showed my spider egg. He got an idea, "Natsu." I nodded, that was a perfect name! I hugged the man, which I thought was impossible because of all the pins. "What's your name?" 

"Gittarackur." I sighed, "That's way too long, can I call you Gitta-kun instead?" He nodded. I looked back at the egg, "I'll be your mother and your father is... Gitta-kun, ok?"

Hisoka stalked his way over to me and placed a hand around my waist. He curled his face into my neck and whispered, "I'm glad you're still here my unripe fruit." I shivered under his cold touch as he smirked.

Old man Netero told everyone to board the airship, and formally introduced himself. "My name is Netero and I am the chairman." I zoned out for the rest of his speech and looked at Gon, who was now hanging out with his 'friend'; Killua-kun.

Once the speech was over I immediately went to a nearby room and slept, cooking took a lot out of me. I woke up when I felt the bed dip beside me and someone place their hand on my waist. I screamed and kicked them off the bed, "WHAT THE F*CK?!" I looked over to see who it was and it was none other than Hisoka. He smirked and I could see a bulge in his pants, "Aww~ Alice, the fun was only starting~"