Chapter 22

My next match was with none other than Hisoka, great. Just peachy.

And speak of the devil, "Alice, come here my cute pet~" I  pretended to not hear what he said and walked away to my room. Thankfully, Hisoka didn't follow me. Or so I thought.

BANG! Two hands surrounded me from both sides, "Ne, Ai-chan, isn't it rude to ignore your master? I guess you'll have to be punished~"

He held up both my hands with one hand as I struggled to get away. I got flashes of memories I didn't remember happening.

*Flashback*

"STOP IT! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!" My voice had become hoarse by screaming so much, "Shut up ya girlie, no one's gonna hear you. If you scream again, you're gonna be punished, get it?"

I kept screaming and felt a hand harshly slap me. "Didn't I tell ya to shut up?" He was about to hit me again when an unfamiliar boy jumped between us.

"Ain't you got any manners? You ain't suppose t' hit a girl." He punched the guy until he was bloody, "T-thank you."

He suddenly slapped me, "And you, you shoulda learn how to fight if you gonna go on outside alone."

*Flashback end*

After that, the boy, Xavier, and I kept meeting just in case something happened to me.

Hisoka had kicked back my memory of when I was nearly raped. My tears had started to freely fall and Hisoka, soon enough, stopped touching me.

Hisoka started laughing at me, "Aah Ai-chan, you look even cuter when you're crying~"

I sniffles once more before I kicked my knee on his family jewels and quickly fled from him.

I hate Hisoka.