Rivals X For X Survival

***

HISOKA IS HERE!

***

"We're finally at Zaban city!" Gon observes the place, "There's so many selling and trading businesses here!" The navigator laughs at our excited behaviour.

We have finally reached Zaban city! Exciting, isn't it? We walk towards a tall building and are about to enter it, "Uh.. No, that's not it. It's this one." The navigator points to a small restaurant beside it. The navigator goes to the chef and "orders" something from the chef. Is this really the right place or does the navigator just want to eat something (I mean they have already tricked us once..).

The chef stares at us for a moment and says, "Go into the backroom." We nod awkwardly and say our thanks as we walk into the.. Elevator? I look at the elevators buttons and there were at least 100, "Which button?" The navigator pushes B100, "NO FAIR! I wanted to press the button, meanie!" I pout and try to stay mad at the navigator. The navigator sweat drops and backs away from me.

 The navigator praises us and wishes us luck, we all thank him and he looks taken aback but smiles anyway. When we finally reach B100 we are given identification numbers from Beans- a frog bean looking thing. Gon got #405, Leorio got #403, Kurapika got #404 and I got #45? "Beans. Why do I have #45 when all of my friends have numbers in the 400's?" Beans stared at my number, "I had given #406 to the wrong participant, so you got his number instead. I'm terribly sorry for the mistake."

I walked around exploring the place when I accidentally bumped into someone, "Ow, ow, ow! Oh, I-I'm so s-sorry." I looked at the person I accidentally bumped into and immediately felt a sense of familiarity, "Do I know you?" He looked deep into my eyes and put one hand one my cheek while the other held my hand. His hand gently pulled me up, "Take caution for every step you take." 

I snapped out of my trance and quickly apologised. He looked down at me with a small smile on his face. A strange aura surrounded his very being, it screamed dangerous yet alluring at the same time. 

His appearance was similar to that of a magician or a clown. He was wearing makeup, with a red star on his right cheek and a green teardrop on his left cheek. His hair was the colour of blood, but not the vivid red of the freshly spilt, but more the browning red of old blood.  His eyes weren't like the wet bark on the oaks, but more like honey that fell from age. Combined with the gentleness of his features and his ivory skin looked almost translucent, thin and without any discernible pigment.

He was handsome.