Chapter 3

(Edited)
"HALO WAKE UP!!" Jack screamed at the top of his lungs and jumped on my bed. I grabbed a pillow and through it at him. "Ow Halo" Jack said and hit me with a pillow. I sat up and glared at him then hit him back with a pillow.

He grabbed a pillow from the window seat and hit me again so I hit him back. "Oh it is on!" Jack said and jumped on my bed then tried to hit me but I moved and hit him instead. He turned around and got me. I was midway hitting him when someone walked in.

"Guys what are you doing?" I still hit Jack and he hit me back. Then we both looked to see Zack standing there. Me and Jack looked at each other then went after Zack. We both hit him with our pillows. He ran downstairs "guys what did I do?" He asked as he ran into the living room.

Me and Jack kept hitting him with pillows as Alex walked in "you guys having fun?" We both stopped to look at him. We went back to hitting Zack and Alex just laughed at us.

"Alex....help me!" Zack said but we kept hitting him. "you never said to not hit you with a pillow so technically this is you fault" Nack reasoned before hitting Zack in the head. "Ok stop hitting me with a pillow" Zack said. Jack looked at me. I shrugged then hit Jack. He hit me back so I hit him then ran upstairs. "Halo no running!" Alex yelled. Damn it I forgot.

I walked into my room grabbed my whiteboard and wrote 'I'm taking a shower I'll be down when I'm done'. When Jack walked in I showed him. "Ok Halo see you after" Jack said then closed the door. He walked out, but not without throwing the pillow at me first.

Alex was right I shouldn't have been running I have a small sting in my side.

I got out a pair of black skinny jeans and a My Chemical Romance shirt then put them on the counter in my bathroom.

I got in the shower and let the water slowly warm my body before I washed my body and hair.

I got out and dried my hair till it was damp and put on my clothes. I also put on socks and my bracelets. I went downstairs and sat next to Alex and Rian on the couch.

'What are you watching?' I wrote and showed Alex. "The Terminator" I nodded then continued to watch it with him.

After the movie Alex told me to go put on my shoes so I did. When I got downstairs it was only Alex in the living room. 'Where are the others?' I wrote and showed him. "In the car come on" I nodded and followed him to the car.

'Where are we going?' I wrote then showed Jack. "The carnival" I nodded the looked outside.

The song Tiffany Blews by Fall Out Boy was on when we got there. "Come on Halo" Rian said after he got out of the car. I got out and it was cold and my hair was still wet. "Here Halo, so you don't get sick" Alex put his beanie on me. Surprisingly it matched what I was wearing.

"Let's go I wanna win some games!" Jack complained. We were still at the car. "Ok" Rian said and we walked off.

We were walking around and Jack was literally playing every game and I wanted to get something to eat. "Halo want Cotten Candy?" Zack asked me. I nodded my head. I've never had Cotten candy. "Guys me and Halo are going to go get Cotten Candy" they all said ok and see you later.

"Halo have you ever had Cotten Candy?" I shook my head no. "Wow you were missing out watch" he payed for 2 Cotten Candies then handed me 1. I took a piece and it tasted amazing as it melted on my tongue.

"It's great right?" I nodded my head. Me and Zack finished our Cotten Candy and we're looking for the guys when I noticed my shoe was untied.

'Can you hold this please' I wrote on my whiteboard then showed him. "Yeah sure Halo" Zack said then took it. I bend down and started tying my shoe.