Chapter 11

(Edited)
-two weeks later

"HALO WAKE UP!" Jack yelled jumping on my bed. I sat up and flipped him off. He put his hand to his chest pretending to be hurt. "Halooooooooooooo" Jack sang as he jumped off my bed. "Jaaaaaaaaack" I sang back.

"Halo!! Today your spending the day with Fall Out Boy. We want you to get to know them more before the tour" Jack said. "Ok, well I'm gonna take a shower, get dressed, then eat breakfast" I said getting out of bed.

I pushed Jack out of my room and locked the door. I picked out an outfit then got in the shower.

While in the shower I realized that tomorrow's my day of birth. Not gonna lie I kinda hope they forget.

I got out of the shower and dried myself. While I was putting on my shoes someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I yelled forgetting that I locked the door.

"It's locked" Alex said. "I know, I forgot, one second" I said back. I unlocked the door alowing Alex in. He sat on my bed. "Do you like dogs?" Alex asked. "Strange question but yes I do, why?" I asked. "Oh, um, because Patrick has a dog and I wanted to make sure you were ok with dogs" Alex said.

"Come on theres food" he threw me over his shoulder. "Dad put me down!" He shook his head no. "Hi Zack" Alex said as we passed the living room.

He put me down on the island and handed me a plate that had two waffles and some eggs. "Here you go" he said and handed me the syrup and a plastic fork. "Thank you" I said and dug in.

It tasted amazing! "So, uh, they should be here in about" Alex stopped to look at his phone then continued "7 minuets". "Kay" was I all I said.

Alex's pov

Halos gonna spend the day with Fall Out Boy so they can "get to know her better" but really it's because me and the guys are gonna get stuff for the surprise party tomorrow. Halos turning 14!

Halo finished her food then cleaned her plate. "You have your phone right?" I asked. "That's what I'm forgetting" Halo said before running upstairs to get her phone.

There was a knock on the door so Rian got it and in walked Pete. "Hey man what's up?" Pete asked, "Is Halo ready?" "Um yeah... HALO!" I yelled and she ran downstairs. "bye dad love you" she hugged me then Pete pulled her to the car.

We all met in the living room then started planning.

"Ok Rian you handle decorations, Jack you get the food and supplies, Zack go with him because, well, it's Jack do I really need to explain myself? I'll handle the guest" I said as they all nodded showing they knew what to do.

I stood along with the others and we got started.

Ok so Halo has posters of all the bands she likes in her room I'll start with them.

I grabbed a pen and paper then started to write who to call.

My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Black Veil Brides, Panic! At The Disco, and Twenty-Øne Piløts. I think she's met someone from each band except Twenty Øne piløts.

Time to make phone calls.

Halos pov

"Patrick do you really have a dog or was Alex just telling me that?" I asked him. "I-" Pete cut him off. "He does have a dog. It's adorable but annoying, his name is Ace". "So what are we doing?" I asked. "Well what do you want to do?" Joe asked me.