Chapter 32

Ahh finally I missed this!! I laid back on my bed and starred at the ceiling. I missed my bed. I quickly got under the covers and curled into a ball. Nice and warm. Tours over and all I want is a nice long nap.

So that's what I did.
---------

"Halo!!! Wake up!!!" Jack said jumping on my bed. Really? We're back to this? "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 9 in the afternoon" Jack sang. "No really" I said "it's 5" he said. "Why did you wake me up?" "Because....... I don't know bye Halo!!" Jack said and skipped out of my room.

I groaned and sat up. I'm going to the park I need fresh air.

I got dressed in black ripped skinny jeans and an All Time Low muscle tee. I looked outside and it wasn't very sunny. Sweater or no sweater? Fuck it go big or go home. No sweater! I'm so gonna regret this, oh well.

I put on my batman shoes and walked downstairs. "Hey dad can I go to the park?" I asked and he looked up at me from his phone. "Uh what time is- ok but be back before or at ten k?" I nodded. "Thanks dad see you in a bit."

As I was walking out the door dad yelled "be safe and you have your phone right?" I stopped and yelled back "I will and yeah" then walked to the park where I sat on the swings.

Damn I wish I had a sweater. I could go and get it but nah. I started to shiver and rubbed my arms. Fucking hell its cold!! I wanna hear music. I pulled out my phone and pressed play on my playlist. I Don't Love You by My Chem came on. I was swing and singing quietly, still shivering I might add.

I started to twist on the swing. I started to say "it's cold, it's so fucking cold" to the chorus of the song Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy.

"If it's so cold why didn't you bring a sweater?" Someone asked. I stopped singing and swing then looked to the left side of me. On the swing was a boy he looked around my age but I'm not sure. I wanted to talk to him but I was finding it rather hard. "I uh don't- um I- I said Fuck It a-and left w-without one" I said and he looked over at me.

His eyes were puffy, was he crying? I wonder why. "I'm Jace by the way" he said as he swung back and forth. "H-Haley" I said. "Halo?" No uh Haley" I said and he laughed a little. "Well imma call you Halo" he said and I smiled. I rubbed my arms to try and stop shivering. I should go home, but it's so pretty here!!

"Here, your gonna freeze to death" Jace said and chuckles a little. I looked over at him and he was holding out his sweater. "A-are you sure?" I asked. He laughed and nodded. I took it and put it on. I was instantly warmed up.
"Th-thanks" I said and he nodded.

I checked the time as saw it was only 6:30. My phone rang and I answered. "Halo?" "Yeah dad?" "You okay with pizza for diner?" "Do you even need to ask?" I said and laughed a little. "Your right, what time do you think you'll be home?" "Uh.. maybe and hour and a half it's nice out here" I said. "K bye Halo" "bye pops" I said and before he hung up he said "pops makes me sound like an old man, why do you call me pops? Am I old? Oh god I am arnt I?" "Dad calm down you not old!" "Ok I'll talk to you later" "bye" I said and hung up.

"Your dad sounds nice" Jace said. "Yeah he's awesome, I don't know where I'd be without him" I said and smiled. He smiled but looked a little sad.

"What's up you don't look too happy" I said. "It's nothing really" he said so I stopped swinging and looked at him. "It's not nothing, please tell me. If you don't how can I help?" I asked. "That's true, it's just kinda hard to say" he said. "That's okay take your time" I said and he nodded.

"For now wanna go on top of the monkey-bars?" I asked. He nodded and we climbed up and sat on them.  "Hey I know what will cheer you up, my uncle Frank, well he's not really my uncle but he's my uncle you know?" He nodded and I face timed him.

After a few rings he answered. "Halo!! How are you?!" He smiled. "I'm good" "where are you?" He asked confused. "Well tour just ended so the park" I said. "You know Frank Iero?" Jace whispered to me. I nodded and Frank looked confuzzuled. "Halo who's with you?" Frank asked.

"My friend Jace!" I said and moved the camera so Jace was also in view. "Jace?" Frank asked. "Aka her boyfriend" gee said as he walked by. "Not funny Gee!" I said and frank laughed. "Were just messing with you, anyways nice to meet you Jace" Frank said.

We all talked for about ten more minuets then I hung up because Frank, Ray and Gee decided it would be funny to make fun of me and Jace. The only one not calling us boyfriend and girlfriend was Miley.

About two or three minutes later I got a FaceTime call from dad. "Hey dad" I said and he looked at me suspiciously. "Halo, your uncle Frank just called and said you were with you boyfriend" jack walked by and said "ohh I wanna meet him bring him over for diner!'" "One he's not my boyfriend I just met him, two Franks on crack, three-" "if. He's not your boyfriend why are you wearing his sweater?" Rian asked interrupting me. "Because it's cold and he's nice, Zack help me out" I said and he put his hands up then walked away.

"So, Jace Right?" Dad asked Jace. Have nodded and dad said "wanna come over for dinner I wanna meet Halos boyfriend-" "you know what I'm hanging up!" I said and hung up.

"Sorry about that" I said and he laughed. "It's ok, but Alex Gaskarth is your dad?" "Well sorta, he adopted me" I said and he nodded. "So do you want to?" I asked. "Want to what?" "Come over for dinner?" I asked. "Depends-" "were having pizza" "I'm in!" "Ok wanna go now?" I asked. "Yeah-" "wait don't you wanna tell your parents?" "Oh uh, they won't care trust me" he said and I nodded. I'll ask him later.

"Ok lead the way" he said as we jumped off the the monkey-bars.