Chapter 57 (final chapter)

I walked into the school gates and was lost. "Dad you couldn't even walk me to the office?" I muttered as I walked around aimlessly. I sighed and checked the time. 8:05. Great I have 5 minuets before school starts.

I walked around aimlessly before I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I said and a girl with straight brown hair and green eyes smiled at me. "It's ok I wasn't looking where I was going, are you new here?" She asked. "Um sorta I'm just here for the day, I don't really know what I'm doing" I said and she laughed. Great to low my struggle is funny to you.

"Come one I'll show you to the office. I'm Malinda by the way" she said as we walked. "Haley." She opened the door to a building with the words Office on it. "Here you go, I'll see you around" she said and smiled. "Thanks" I said and walked in.

"Hi I'm uh, Haley Gaskarth, I'm here for the day" I said awkwardly to the lady at the desk. She looked up and smiled at me. "Haley Gaskarth" she muttered and typed something into the computer. "Ah yes, just walk into that room right there" he said and pointed to a door. "Thanks" I said and smiled. She sent me a smile before I walked to the door and knocked.

"Come in." I walked in and a women sat at her desk typing on the computer. She looked up and smiled at me. "Have a seat, you're Haley right?" She asked. I nodded in response. It feels so weird to be called Haley instead of Halo.

I took a set and nodded. "Great" he smiled. She picked up her phone and started to talk with someone. I looked around the office and took in all the details. She was very..... Organized. "Haley for today you will be staying with Lucas. You will follow him to all his classes and get a taste of our high school, I hope you like it" she smiled.

A few seconds later a boy with light brown hair that's stood up and blue eyes walked in. He had a strong jawline and he was tall. "Lucas, have a seat next to miss Gaskarth" the principal said.

He did as he was told and she went over what was happing today. It was boring to say the least. I realized I wasn't paying attention and tried to focus but ended up focusing on trying to focus. "Ok I think that's it, have fun, but not to much fun this is school" she said dismissing us.

I stood up and walked along side Lucas. "So.... I'm Lucas you are?" "Haley" I said and he nodded. "The first class is math, it's as boring as it sounds" he said and opened the door for me. I thanked him and followed him to the back of the classroom where we sat next to each other.

------
"LUCAS OVER HERE!" Someone yelled from across the cafeteria. I followed him over to his table and very quickly realized he's a popular kid. I don't fit in well with them. "Lucas you didn't tell me you were bringing your girlfriend!" One of the his friends said. "She's not my girlfriend" he said and took a seat.

"Better for me" he said and moved next to me. He put his arm around me and smirked. "What's your name?" He asked. "Haley" "Haley? I'm Adrian-" "Adrian stop" Lucas said and pushed his arm off me. "Wow no need to get jealous, I'm sure she doesn't mind" he said and smirked.

"Haley this is Derek and Jake" Lucas said and pointed to the two other boys at the table. "Are you staying at this school?" Derek asked. I shrugged, I really don't know. "You don't talk much do you?" Adrian asked. I shook my head no, I mean I do but that when Im comfortable around people. "You just proved my point" he laughed.

Next to me Adrian was digging around in his backpack. I looked around at the guys at the table and you couldn't say there were ugly. You'd be lying, they were attractive, I didn't fit in here.

"Haley" Adrian said drawing my attention. "Yeah?" "Give me your arm" he said so I moved my arm towards him. He slid up my sleeve and uncapped a sharpie with his mouth. He began to write on my arm and I was a bit confused. "Call me" he said and winked. Lucas rolled his eyes and I pulled my sleeve down.

"Why are your guys classes so short?" I asked, they fit like five classes into the span of an hour. "There's and assembly today or something like that after lunch" Jake explained. I nodded and they continued to ask me questions and every now and then throw in a dirty joke. It reminded me of Jack.

"Let's go" Lucas said and stood up. "Where are we going now?" "The amphitheater" he said so I nodded and walked with him.

As we were going to take our seat the principal called us over. "Haley, Lucas how was today?" She asked overly excited. "It was good" I simply stated. "Great, here come sit up front" she said and gave us the two sets at the end of the front row.

"Enjoy the- hey you! Stop running!!" She yelled and walked over to a kid who nearly tripped running somewhere.

Everyone chatted away and I felt an arm put around me. Again really? I looked next to me and surprise surprise it was Adrian. "Hey Haley what's up?" "The birds, the clouds, lots of things" I said causing him to laugh. "Not what I meant" he stated.

He opened his mouth to talk but he was interrupted by the principal speaking into the microphone. Every quieted down and listen as she spoke about many things that went on during the year.

"As you all know today is career day and a certain band was kind enough to show us what they do for a living" she said and it clicked. I'll see you at one, the shorter classes, why I only came for one day, All Time Low is the guest for career day.

"Please welcome All Time Low!" She said and clapped before walking down from the stage. "Hello everyone!" Dad said into the microphone. He winked at me and I hid my face in my hands. Lucas seemed to noticed and turns to me. "Hate the band?" He asked. I shook my head, "I love that band but-" I didn't have to explain as Jack decided he wanted to say hi to me. "Hi Halo!" He said and smiled at me then waved. "Halo?" Lucas and Adrian asked at the same time. I nodded, "that's my nickname" I said and Adrain smirked. "I like it."

Dad talked for a bit before they played a couple of songs replacing the bad words with substitutes. "Halo come up here for a second" dad said as he finished Kids In The Dark. I shook my head so they did what I expected.

Zack walked down the stage and picked me up carrying me up on stage despite my protest. As I looked out at the crowd I saw Lucas wave at me and Adrian smirk. I sighed. I swear I also saw some girl crying, I guess I found a fan.

"Halo here, is gonna sing Remembering Sunday with me" dad said and my eyes went wide. I only did that once. "Dad I don't want to" I said but he smirked and try brought me a microphone.

"Do it for me? Or Frank" he said and I sighed. "Whatever" I muttered and we sang the same way as the last time. Everyone clapped and dad let me go back to my seat. "Nice vocals up there Halo" Lucas complimented. "Thanks" I smiled.

------

When school was over I gave Lucas a hug. "Thanks I had fun" I said and he hugged back. "No problem, I really hope you decided to come to this school. Your a pretty cool chick" he said and I smiled then pulled away. "Thanks."

I was about to walk to the car when he stopped me. He grabbed the arm Adrian wrote on and under Adrain's number wrote his with his name so I knew whose number it was. "Text me or something" he said and I nodded. "Bye Lucas" I said and he waved.

"So that was interesting" I said and dad smiled. "I knew you'd like it. "So Halo we have news" dad said and I smiled. "What is it?" I asked excited. "Wait till we get home" he smiled. I sighed, "why can't you tell me now?"

"Patients little one!" Jack said and popped up from begins me scarring the shit out of me. "Dammit Jack don't do that!" I said and he smiled. "Sorry."

------

As I walked in the house I saw the familiar hair if Brendon Urie. "Brendon was my surprise?" I asked. "Nope Brendon stand up" dad said so he did and walked to where I could see him.

Brendon had his shirt off and on it read 'we are going on tour!' "We are going on tour" I read out loud quietly. As I realized I screamed "WE'ER GOING ON TOUR!!!" I hugged dad and smiled.

Best. Family. Ever

--------

So guys this is the last chapter! Don't worry though, I've already started a new book and it's called Paper Moon! It'll be out the day after this is posted and it'll run the same way. An update every two or three days. Thanks for reading the book

-oh_my_jinxx