Chapter 46

(That's Tyler^)
I knocked on the door and heard a shuffle before Tyler opened the door. She looked a lot better then when I fishy found her. "How was your shower?" "It was amazing thank you so much!!" She said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back then let go.

"Here put these on" I said and handed her my shoes. She put them on and smiled at me. "Here you an also use this, don't worry it's new. My dad thought it was important to have two hair brushes but I only need one" I said and handed it to her. She smiled and sat in front of the mirror attached the the bathroom door. She brushed out her hair while I got her a sweater to wear.

While I was looking I found Jace's sweater. I Gould really give that back. I throughly it in my be then grabbed my black leather jacket that had a grey layer under it with a grey hood attached and placed it in my bed.

"You can use this jacket" I said and then handed it to her. "Thank you so much for everything you've doe for me I can't thank you enough" she said and I smiled then sat next to her. "Don't worry about it. I know what it's like to have a hard life but now I'm happy. I have a great life with a loving family. I want to do that for you I want to find you a loving family and I think I know just the people" I said ad side hugged her.

"HALO!! TYLER!!  FOOD!!" Dad yelled up the stairs. I giggled then grabbed Tyler's hand and pulled her downstairs. "Hey dad when we get back can Jace and Axel come back over?" I asked and dad nodded. "I need to talk to Axel anyways so sure" he said and I smiled. "Thanks dad your the best."

I grabbed a plate and put a pizza on it. Tyler just stood there. "Tyler you can get some if you want I'm sure you haven't eaten in a while" I said and she nodded. "Take as much as you want sweetie" dad said and rubbed her back. She thanked him and grabbed two pieces.

"Let me know when you guys are done and we can go to the mall" Rian said. "K thanks Rian."

----

"Ok Sweetie how do you want your hair?" The lady asked. "Can I get it died all black please?" "Sure honey" she said and smiled. I decided I want my hair to just be plain.

When she finished I took Tyler with me to Hot Topical so she could buy a few shirts. "You can have those skinny jeans I have three others like it" I said and she nodded. She grabbed a Twenty Øne Piløts shirt, Black Veil Brides, and Sleeping With Sirens shirt. Rian paid after we had a small argument on who should pay.

We then went to a store that sold both shoes and dresses. "Halo pick out a dress you like and Tyler can get herself shoes. Tyler if you'd like you can also get a dress" Rian said. "Rian why am I getting a dress?" I asked but he ignored my question and told me to get a pair of shoes to match.

Tyler grabbed two pairs of converse before I dragged her to help me find a dress. "That ones cute you should try it on I bet you'd look amazing" she said and handed me a black dress. "Oh also with these wedges it'd look great!!" He smiled then pulled me to the dressing room.

 "Oh also with these wedges it'd look great!!" He smiled then pulled me to the dressing room

"I don't know. I feel like my legs are too big" I said and her jaw dropped when he saw me. "You look amazing and the wedges make it a completely amazing outfit" she said and I hugged her. "Thanks, do you want to get a dress?" "No it's ok dresses arn't my things and you guys already got me enough" she said and I nodded.

I changed back then went with Tyler and Rian to pay. We also got Ice cream before we decided to head back home.

On the way I texted Axel and Jace so we're gonna pick them up on the way.

We first stopped at Axels. I got out of the car and ran into his arms. "Halo I missed you so much!!!" Axel said as he spinned me around. I laughed and he put me down. "How've you been? Last time I saw you, you were sick and you passed out when we got back from the walk." "I'm better now, how about you?" "I'm good, I'm great but let's go now shall we?" I Nodded and skipped with him to the car. Yeah we're wired like that.

He sat in the back with Tyler and I. Tyler was sat behind Rian, I was in the middle and Axel was next to me. "Rian your like a bus driver!! Your picking everyone one up and dropping them off at the same location!!" I asked and Rian shook his head but you could tell he was smiling. "Next stop Jace's place" Rian said then started to drive.

"Halo whose that? I've heard of Jace but not her" Axel whispered to me. "This is Tyler, Tyler this is Jace" I said and introduced them to each other. "Halo were does Jace live?" Rian asked. "He told me to meet him where we met so drive to the park around the corner from our house" I said and he nodded.

Rian parked in front of the park and I got out. Axel wanted to come so I said he could. "So where did you meet?" Axel asked. "On the swings, it was cold so he let me-" "borrow his sweater right, I remember when you told me" he said with a small laugh.
(Sorry there's no pic of Axel I just couldn't find one that matched what he looks like.)

Sitting on top of the monkey bars was a small figure. "I think he's there" I said and pulled Axel with me. The small fugue sat up and I was right it was Jace.

Jace jumped down and ran over to us. "Hey Halo, who's this?" "Jace this is Axel, Axel this is Jace" I said and they both said hi to each other. "Alright let's go Rian waiting!" I said then grabbed both there hands and ran to Rians car.
We got in Jace sat in the front and Rian drove us home.