Chapter 16

(Edited)
We walked into IHOP and a lady showed us to a table. "You excited Halo?" Zack asked me. "Yup" I said and a waiter gave us menus. I looked it over and decided on just pancakes.

A waiter came over and took orders then left. While we were waiting a fan came up to us. "Your Haley Gaskarth" she said and smiled. I smiled back and nodded. "That's so cool, what was your name before?" She asked. I looked at Alex then answered. "Haley Addams" I said and she smiled. "That's a pretty name" she said. I smiled back "thanks."

She got all our autographs and took pictures then left and we finished eating.

~~~~~

We were walking back to the bus when my phone rang. I picked it up and it was Frank he was face timing me.

"HALO!!" He yelled as I walked on the bus. "Hi Frank" I said and laughed at his excitement. "How's tour?" He asked. "Well we just finished eating and we're still on our way to the venue so I don't really know" I said and sat down. "Oh, well call me when you get there I want to know everything." Frank said. "Halo!!" Gee yelled and walked over to Frank. I giggled, "hi Gee" I said and waved. "Hi Halo" he smiled.

"What are you up to?" he asked. "We just got back from eating and now Rians driving" I said and Gee nodded. "Halo were gonna watch a movie you want to?" Jack asked. "Yeah just a second" I said and Jack walked away.

"Well I'm gonna let you go, I'll call you another time. Bye Halo" Gee said. "Bye Gee, bye Frank" I said and they hung up.

I walked over and Jack put on a movie, I'm not sure what it was called.

~~~~

"Guys were here!" Rian yelled from the front of the bus. "Halo if you want you can go with Fall Out Boy, me and the guys have to get ready for the meet and greet before the show" Alex said. "Ok where are they?" I asked.

"The venue, tell them- um you know what just give this to them" Alex said and handed me a piece of paper. "Ok bye dad" I said and walked off the bus.

I walked to the backdoor but a guard stopped me. "You can't go in there" he said and I gave him the paper Alex gave me. "I'm sorry ms Gaskarth" he said and let me in.

I walked down the hall and saw a door with Patrick's name on it. I knocked and Pete opened it. "Hell- HALO!" He yelled then picked me up.

"Hi Pete" I said and he put me down. I walked in and saw Andy, Joe, and Patrick. "Hi guys" I said and got hugs from everyone.

"Where's your familia?" Joe asked is a funny way. "Getting ready for the meet and greet, what are you guys doing?" I asked. "Well Patrick's on vocal rest so that means the rest of us have to figure out what he's saying" Pete explained. I nodded.

~~~~~

"Wish us luck" Andy said. I hugged each of them and wished them good luck before they went on stage.

Everyone screamed when they ran on. They started to play Sugar Were Going Down.

I sat backstage and Alex walked over. "So this is your first concert?" He asked then sat next to me. I leaned my head on him and smiled. "Yup" was all I said.

The others walked over and we stood up. "You guys ready?" I asked. "Yeah" Jack said.

Alex's pov

Halo looked at the stage and started laughing. "Halo why are you laughing?" Zack asked. "Have you seen the faces Patrick makes when he sings?" She asked, cuasing all of us to look over.

Everyone started laughing, she was right his singing faces are hilarious.

Fall Out Boy finished there set and it's our turn now. "Goodluck guys" Halo said and gave us all a kiss on the cheek.

We ran on stage and everyone started to cheer. "Guys how are you doing?" I asked and got a loud cheer in response. "Ok well later I have a surprise for you guys! Here's If These Sheets Were The States" I said and we started to play.

Haley's pov

I wonder what the surprise is. I sat down and listened to them play. Right now it's For Baltimore.

"Ok guys it's time for that surprise I told you about!" Alex said and the crowd roared.

They all looked at each other then Alex put down his guitar and ran over. "Halo get on my shoulders" he said and I shook my head no. "Oh come on it'll be fun, plus there expecting a surprise" he said. "Ok fine" I said and got on his shoulders.

He carried me out to the stage and everyone cheered. Jack looked over and screamed "Halo!" Into the microphone. I smiled and waved to Jack.

Zack handed Alex a microphone and Jack walked over to us. "Guys this is Halo, some of you already know who she is but for those of you who don't, Halo is my adopted daughter. She's the best thing to happen to us-" Alex was cut off by Jack, "if anyone ever hurts her in any way, shape, or form, you'll have me to deal with because she's the sweetest person I have ever met, and I love her."

"I love you too Jack" I said and the crowd awed. I was a little startled since I didn't know they could hear me.

Alex put me down and Jack hugged me tight. I hugged him back and the crowd got louder.

"Jack can I have my daughter back now?" Alex asked. "No, Halos wants to be with me right?" Zack said then walked over. The crowd screamed
since Zack never talks.

"Guys I think we all know she like me the best" Rian said and also walks over. "So who is it Halo?" Alex asked.

"It's us" Pete said and the guys from
Fall Out Boy walked on stage. The crowd went crazy and I smiled the started to walk away. "where are you going?" Joe asked. Alex pulled me over to him.

"So whose your favorite?" Patrick asked. I blushed and said "I can't pick just one of you, I love you all" I said and the crowd awed.

"Guys she loves me!" Pete yelled. The crowd laughed and Alex hugged me. "It's ok Halo you don't have to pick" he said. "Everyone give it up for my daughter!" Alex said and the crowd cheered.

Alex kissed my cheek so I kissed his back. I was gonna walk off when Jack stopped me. "You can't leave I didn't get my kiss!" He said and the others started to also complain they didn't get a kiss.

I gave them each a kiss on the cheek then walked off stage with Fall Out Boy. This was the greatest first concert ever.