Chapter 8

(Edited)

"Jack, Jack! JACK!" I said and poked him. "What?" He asked half asleep. "Play outside with me" I said and sat on his bed. "Halo go back to bed its 6 in the morning" Jack said and rubbed his eyes.

I sighed and got off the bed. "Halo come here" Jack said and pulled his covers up so I could crawl in with him. I walked over and got under the covers. Jack wrapped his arm around me and I closed my eyes.

"Later when we wake up I'll play outside with you ok?" Jack asked. "Ok thanks Jack" I said and slowly fell asleep.

~~~

"I'm thinking of getting her a-" "I think shes waking up" someone else said. I sat up and looked to see Alex and Jack talking. "Morning kiddo" Alex said and I smiled. "Halo go get dressed and we can go out or something" Jack said. I nodded then went to my room.

I put on a Black Veil Brides shirt with red and black checkered skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and teeth then put on a pair of boots.

I heard a knock and I yelled "come in". Jack walked in and sat in my bed. He grabbed Shawn and looked at him.

"We're do you want to go?" He asked and I shrugged then joined him on my bed. "I can see if another band wants to do something or- wait! Stay here I'll be back!" Jack said and handed me Shawn then ran out the room.

"Shawn he's a weirdo" I said and put Shawn down then went on my phone. I put on music and sang along to it. Right now Car Radio is on.

"Halo!" Jack yelled and jumped on my bed. "Halo me and you have to go and play on the trampoline for a little" Jack said and grabbed my hand.

He pulled my downstairs but stopped at the fridge. "Gatorade?" He asked. "You know that's right" (anyone get it?) I said and he handed it to me. "Here's some chips now let's go" Jack said and pulled me to the backdoor.

"Hey Jack where are the others?" I asked but Jack pushed me outside and locked the door. "Sorry Halo but I can't let you in yet" he said and made sure couldn't get in.

I knocked on the door and Rian walked to the window. "Yes?" He asked and I walked over to the window. "Can you bring me my phone please" I said and he smiled. "Ok wait one second" he said then closed the window locked it and walked away. At least I'll have my phone.

Rian walked back and slid my phone to me through the window. "Thanks Rian" I said and he locked the window then walked away.

I took off my boots then took my gatorade, chips and phone onto the trampoline. I put on Markiplier and sat there for a little while watching tv.

~~~

I was playing Subway Surfer when I heard footsteps behind me. "Halo you can come in now" I think Alex said. I turned around and it was Alex.

"Finally do you know how bored I got out here? Also I finished my gatorade" I said and climbed out of the trampoline.

I put on my boots then grabbed my stuff and followed Alex to the door. He stood in front of it and said "give me your stuff then turn around", so I handed him my phone and trash then turned around.

"Here" Alex said to someone inside then a blindfold was put on me. "I'm taking you to the living room" Alex said and I slowly let him guide me.

"Alex I swear if you make me bump into something I won't talk to you for the rest of the day" I said and heard some whispers. I swear I could've heard someone say 'she's shorter than me'

"Who's idea was this?" I asked as I felt someone pick me up. "Jacks" Alex said. "You're trusting Jack?" I said and heard a door open. "Your not locking me outside again are you?" I asked and I think it was Zack that said "nope" and the person continued to carry me outside.

"Who holding me?" I asked. Jack, being the ads that he is, said "a serial killer! Bye Halo we always loved you!". "Who ever is holding me can you aim my middle finger at Jack please?" I asked. I felt my hand being moved.

"That's rude!" I heard Jack yell. A car door opened and I was put on someone's lap. "Can I take this off yet?" I asked and someone familiar sounding said "nope".

The car drove off and someone's arms where wrapped around me. I felt safe but weird at the same time. I wonder what Jack planned.

~~~~

The car finally came to a stop and I was taken out of the car. There were some whispers then my blindfold was taken off. "Don't turn around yet" someone said.

We were in front of a house that I've never seen before. It was a nice size and it had a nice garden in front.

"Ok you can turn around now" someone said. I turned around and saw all of My Chemical Romance. "So child, you are in our care for the whole day, um enjoy your stay at the My Chem house" Gerard said and I looked at all of them. This is great.

"Frank your taller than me" I said and he smiled. "I know it's great right?" I shrugged and Frank grabbed my hand and started pulling me inside. "Oh also Frank's a little crazy so..... Enjoy!" Gerard yelled and I was pulled inside by Frank.

"Wow I love your hair" I said and started to play with it. "I like you hair too!" Frank said and looked at the red at the tips. (They all look like there Killjoy selves except, Frank's hair, he has revenge era hair)

"Want ice cream?" He asked and I shrugged. "That's a yes in my book" he said and went to what I assume the kitchen is. Gerard and the guys walked in and Frank handed me a whole tub of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream.

"Frank I hope you know I won't finish this" I said and he shrugged. "Where in the house do you want to go?" He asked and I pulled him to the front garden. "Here, it's nice outside" we both sat down and dug into the tub of ice cream.

"Your adorable" Frank said and put a piece of ice cream on my face. I smiled and shook my head. "Do me a favor and don't move" Frank said while pulling out his phone. He took a picture of me and I put ice cream on his nose.

"Smile" he said. We both took a picture. "You are my favorite band niece if that makes sense to you" he said and I smiled. "I get it thanks Frank your my favorite band uncle outside of my actual family but you know there family" I said and he smiled. He messed up my hair and I glared at him.

"Run" I said and he stood up then ran inside.

I ran after him and he hid behind Mikey. "Hi Mikey can you move over for a second?" I asked and smiled. "Ok" he said and he moved causing Frank to move behind him again. "Oh well I guess I'm gonna hang out with Gerard and he'll probably be my new favorite" I said to Frank and started to walk away but Frank went in front of me.

"Don't leave!" He said and I smiled. "Ok but can I have a piggy back ride?" I asked and he nodded. "Tour of the house!" He yelled as I got on his back.

He started to run all around the house showing me where everything was. The whole time I was laughing and so was Frank. We pulled to a stop in front of Gee where Frank proceeded to drop me on him.

"Sorry Gerard" I said and bopped his nose. He smiled and bopped my nose back. "So how exactly did you get Jack to let me leave with you guys?" I asked and Ray said "well he called and asked if we wanted to hang out with you and Alex decided we could have you for the day. They had to convince Jack to let you go but it worked" I smiled.

I ran my hand through his Afro messing it up and he glared at me. "Nice hair Ray" I said and he stood up. "You better run" he said and I looked at Frank. I jumped on his back and said "run Frank!" He did.

Ray followed us till we got into Frank's room and we locked the door. "Should we watch a movie?" Frank asked me? I nodded. "Ok I'll put one on and have Mikey bring us snacks and drinks" he said pullibg out his phone to text Mikey.