Chapter 6

(Edited)
"Hi" I said. Alex looked at me then had the biggest smiled on his face. Jack walked in and looked at Alex. "Dude who came over I heard a girls voice in here."

Alex looked at me then Jack. "Hi Jack" I said and then smiled. "HALO!!" He yelled then ran and picked me up. "Your voice is beautiful" he said then hugged me. I hugged him back. He sat me back on the island.

"I stuck a pizza in the oven hopefully I don't burn the house down" Alex sitting on the stool next to my spot on the island. "Halo come here!" Rian yelled.

I walked over and he smiled. "I'm gonna go get some ice cream and stuff from the store want to come?" He asked. I shrugged. "Let me ask Alex" I said and Rian looked at me like I had two heads, so did Zack.

"What?" I asked. "You spoke" Zack said. I nodded. "Well go ask Alex, I'll wait here" Rian said so I went to the kitchen. "Can I go with Rian?" I asked. "If you want" Alex said, a small smile appeared on my face. "Thanks Alex" I  went back to Rian.

"So..?" Rian asked. "I can go" I said cuasing Rian to stand up. "Let's go" Rian grabbed the keys and we walked to the car.

~~skip car ride

"Halo pick an ice cream" Rian said as we walked through the ice cream section of the store. "How about Rocky Road?" I asked, Rian nodded. "Good choice" he said grabbing it.

We also got popcorn, lots of candy, some movies, and drinks.

"Do you think this will be enough for a movie night?" Rian asked me. "More than enough" I said as Rian paid.

We loaded the stuff in the car and Rian drove off.

"Want to listen to music?" Rian asked. "Yeah" he turned on the car radio. Remembering Sunday came on and I looked at Rian.

"We don't want to hear this song the band sucks" Rian said but I disagreed. "No this is a great song by an amazing band" I said and he smiled.

"Halo what bands do you listen to?" He asked me. "I like ATL, FOB, BVB,
P!ATD, TØP, and MCR" I said and he nodded. "I like your band choices" Rian smiled.

I looked out the window and sang along to Remembering Sunday. "I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible I'm terrified to speak but you'd expect that from me, I'm mixed up I'll be blunt, now the rain is just washing you out of my hair."

"Halo you have a amazing voice" Rian said. "Not really" I replied as Rian pulled into the driveway. "Halo you do, your voice is beautiful" I shrugged "I don't think so" I said getting out of the car.

When we walked inside Jack pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "You were gone for so long!" Jack complained. "Jack- I- can't- breath" I said and he let go. "Sorry" he said and I giggled. "It's ok" I flashed him a big smile.

From the kitchen I could hear Rian talking to Alex. "Halo has an amazing voice she was singing to Remembering Sunday in the car she doesn't believe me but she does" Rian said.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down. "Halo guess what?!" Alex said really excited. "You got me a puppy?" I asked and he laughed. "No, but, I made the pizza and I didn't burn down the house!" He said and I laughed at him.

"That's great" I have him a high-five before walking to the living room to join Zack. "What are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me. "I'm gonna have to get used to your voice, but I'm watching Bobs Burgers want to watch?" He asked. "Ok" I said and watched it with him.

This show is hilarious. My favorite character is Louise. In this episode Bob and Linda are reading Gene, Tina, and Louise's stories about Wagstaff.

"Halo! Zach! Come eat food!!" Jack yelled from the kitchen. "Let's go kiddo" Zack said as he stood up. I did too and followed him into the kitchen where we all ate the pizza that Alex didn't fuck up. It actually tasted good.

~~

"Here" Alex said and handed me a bowl of ice cream. "Thanks" I said and we both walked into the den to have a movie night.

I sat on Alex and ate ice cream. We were watching Horrible Bosses. Not exactly a movie for kids under 16 but it was hilarious.

~~

"Jack try and catch!" Alex yelled as he attempted to get popcorn into Jack mouth. Alex was throwing the popcorn and Jack couldn't catch it so there was popcorn everywhere!

"Let me try" I said and Alex handed me the popcorn. I grabbed a handful and chucked it at Jack. "I got one!" Jack said and we all high fived each other.

"What time is it?" Rian asked. "It's... 2:15 in the morning" Jack said and he put Home Along into the Xbox.

We all got comfortable and let the movie play. I tried really hard to keep my eyes open but it didn't work, I fell asleep on Rian.

~~~~

I woke up by myself for the first time since I've lived here. I was still on Rian who was asleep like the others. I got off of Rian, careful not to wake him, but..... It didn't work that well because I woke up Jack who was right next to us.

"Halo-" "shh" I said and put a finger to my lips. "Sorry, what time is it?" Jack asked in a whisper. "It's 7:12" I said and he slowly got up. "Well I'm gonna make breakfast you-" I couldn't understand the rest because he started mumbling gibberish.

"Jack your mumbling" I said and he looked around. "Go take a shower or something and I'll call you down *yawn* when I'm done" he said and walked to the kitchen. Well then I don't think he should be left alone to cook but oh well.

I walked upstairs and grabbed some clothes. I wonder what we're doing today- my thoughts were interrupted by a crash and bang from the kitchen followed by cursing. "Jack what did you do?"

I walked into the kitchen to see a pan on the floor. "Jack!" I said and he looked at me. The others stumbled into the kitchen. "What's going on?" Alex asked. I shrugged. "I don't know I was upstairs because Jack said to go do something while he makes breakfast but I heard a loud noise and came down here where I saw Jack and a pan on the floor" I said and they all looked around.

"I accidentally dropped the pan while I was going to get the bacon" Jack said. Then the phone rang. "I'll get it" I said and walked to the living room. "Hello?" I said and a man answered. "Hi who is this?" The guy asked. "Halo Gaskarth" I said and Alex walked over. "Who is it?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Can you put Rian on the phone please" he asked. I looked over and Rian was half asleep on the table. "No sorry he's half asleep on the table but I can put Alex on the phone is that ok?" I asked. "Yeah" he said.

"Here it's all yours I still don't know who it is, I'm gonna take a shower" I said and handed Alex the phone and he nodded. "Hello?" I heard Alex say as I walked up the stairs.

I finished picking out my clothes and got in the shower. I wonder who was on the phone.