Chapter 26

"Hey pops can I go over to the FOB tour bus?" I asked. "Yeah if you want but be back before we leave for the next stop k?" I nodded and grabbed my phone.

I knocked on there bus door and Pete answered. "Sorry but we don't want any" he said and closed the door. I rolled my eyes and knocked again. "look lady I said we don't want any" he said trying to hold back a smile. He closed the door and I knocked again. Pete opened the door but this time Patrick was there too. "Lady seriously-" "hi Halo" Patrick said.

Pete gasped. "Halo?!! I don't know it was you with that thing on your face!!" He said then pulled me in. "Pete your mean" I said laughing and messed up his hair. "Me?" I nodded and he picked me up. "Pete put her down" Andy said. "Yeah Pete!" I said and he sighed. "Fine" he said then dropped me on Joe.

"Hi Joe" "hi Halo." I got off of him and stole Patrick's fedora. "Hey!" He said and tried to get it back but I ran. "Halo wait!!" Pete yelled. I turned to look at him and he took a picture. I made a face at him and he took another.

"Snapchat filter get over here!!" He yelled and I ran to him. Patrick had giving up on getter his fedora back so I was good. We took one with the flower crown filter and Pete posted it on Instagram.

He started to go through it and I looked too. There were some weird post but then he scrolled past Kellins post and I took his phone. It was a picture of me sleeping cuddled up to him with the caption 'My little Halo sleeping with her favorite uncle' "Why Kellin!!" I said and Pete was laughing. "PETE!!! This is not funny!" I said but he crying he was laughing so hard.

I commented on his post using Petes phone and it said 'Kellin! It's not cool to take pictures of me when I'm sleeping!!' He then commented under it 'Pete I wasn't aware you were Halo 😂' I sighed frustratedly and commented 'this is Halo! I took Petes phone' he then put 'oh makes more sense. I love you😀' I sighed and commented 'love you too Kelly' and Pete was literally dieing. I started to record him. "Pete stop dieing. Have some composer" in between laughs he said "where is your posture" and I ended the video. I sent it to myself and realized I'm not following Kellin on Instagram. I want on Instagram and followed him, he followed me back.

I sent him the video of Pete and he posted in on Instagram. I liked it and put my phone away.

"Patrick!!" I yelled and he came over. "Yeah?" "Take a picture with me" he nodded and put a black fedora on. "No wait, I'll trade you" I said taking off my fedora. He nodded and took the grey one I had on. We took picture and I posted it.

Kellin commented saying 'Wow Halo. Replacing me with Fall Out Boy' I smiled and put 'yup you left me 😐' he put one last comment 'well then I guess I have to go back. You won't know when but it'll happen. Also did you check you contacts?'

I got off of insta and checked my contacts. It had a new one that said 'Kellin! Your fave uncle' and a picture of him with his tongue out. I sighed and smiled. He's such a retartd. 

There was a knock on the FOB bus so I stood up. "I got it" then I opened the door. Dad walked in and smiled at me. "Halo smile" he said so I did and he took a picture of me. "You look so freakin adorable" he said. "I glared at him and he laughed then walked over to Patrick.

He talked with them then came over to me. "Ok Halo we need to go" he said so I nodded and asked for a piggyback ride. "Alright hop on" he said so I did. "Hey Joe can you give this to Patrick please?" I asked. He nodded an took the fedora from me. "Ok we can go" I said and we left there bus.

He spinned around with me on his back then ran into the bus. "Alright down Halo" he said and dropped me on the couch. "Haloooooooooooo" Jack sang and skipped over to me. "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack" I sang back. "Did you know...... I love you?" He asked. "No Jack I didn't I just assumed you hated me even though you and Frank fight over me all the time" I said in a sarcastic voice. "Oh.... Well I do love you" he said and booped my nose. "Love you too Jacky" I said and he smiled.

"So where are we going next?" I asked. "We have a show in my home town so we'll be staying with my parents for a while" Dad said.

I've never met his parents. I wonder if they'll like me. "Don't worry Halo they'll love you" he said but I still wasn't convinced. "Let's watch SPN yeah?" He asked. I nodded and he pulled me with him to go watch tv. Yay bonding time!!

------

I was brushing my hair when dad walked over to me. "Can I play with your hair?" He asked. "Uh, yeah go for it" I said and he smiled. "Do you have any rubber bands or Bobby pins?" He asked. "Yeah, hold on I'll be back."

I went to my bunk and got my Bobby pins and rubber bands. "Dad, can I use your phone?" I asked. "Don't you have a phone?" He asked. "Yeah but yours has fun games" I said so he pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. "Thanks" I said.

----

After about 20 minuets of playing on his phone I heard Dad say "finished." I carefully felt my hair and it was in some type of braid. "Wanna see it?" He asked. "Yes!!" I said. He laughed at my excitement them grabbed my phone to take a picture.

(This is the style not the color of her hair)

He showed it to me and I smiled. "How did you learn to do that?!" I asked. "I have two sisters it wasn't that hard to learn." I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Guys were here!" The bus driver called. (We got a bus driver by the way) "come on I want you to meet my parents!" Dad said excitedly. "Ok" I said and he took my then we both started running. "Wendy run away with me!" He sang as we ran to his front door. When we stopped I said "you know Peter, you sounded crazy" And he laughed.

The guys came out and looked at me strangely. "What?" I asked. "Your hair is up" Rian said and I nodded. "Dad did it while I played on his phone" I said and they nodded. "Alex I didn't know you could do hair" Zack said and dad nodded. "Halo you look so pretty!!!" Jack yelled then picked me up and spun me around.

The front door opened and my stomach filled with butterflies. Dad grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him. "Alex! It's so good to see you!" His mom said then pulled him into a hug. He hugged back.

"Rian, Jack, Zack," she said in a welcoming voice. "And whose this little cutie?" She asked looking at me. "Mom, this is Halo, my daughter, the one I told you about on the phone" he said and she smiled. "Of corse, you're beautiful" she said. "Thank you" I said and we all walked in, me holding dads hand.

"Alex, it's great to see you again" his dad said. "Great to see you too" dad said to his dad and gave him a man hug.

"You must be Haley" he said. I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. "Nice to finally meet you" he said. "Nice to meet you too" I said and went and sat with dad.

After we all got settled dads mom called a pizza place and we all ate, watched movies, then eventually went to bed.