Chapter 9

(Edited)
"Frank can I tell you a secret?" I asked him. Im spending the night so Frank and I built a fort in the living room. "Ok" he said and I looked out of the fort making sure no one was there.

"I want a puppy" I said and he smiled. "Why is that a secret?" He asked as I laid down. "Because I've never told anyone except you so it's kinda a secret but it's one that I wouldn't care if you told anyone" I said and he laughed a little. "Your a strange kid, an awesome one, but strange" Frank said cuasing me to giggle.

"Frank what time is it, Alex took my phone" I asked. He took out his phone. "11:11 make a wish" he said and I did. "Halo have you called Alex dad yet?" Frank asked me. "Um no why?" "Just asking" he said and we both looked at each other. "I would but I don't know if he would want me to" I said and Frank smiled "I'm sure he would absolutely love it if you called him dad, try it tomorrow when you see him and text me how it goes" he said and I nodded.

I yawned and stretched. "You sleepy?" He asked and I nodded. "Let's go to bed" he said, I agreed.

I walked with Frank to the guest room and I got in bed. "Hey Frank can you stay with me?" I asked and he nodded. He got in the bed next to me and I cuddled up to him. "Your warm" I said and he laughed quietly. "Goodnight Halo" "goodnight Frank" soon I was fast asleep.

~~~

"HALO WAKE UP!!!" Someone said jumping on the bed. I sat up and saw Jack. "I missed you soooooo much!!!" Jack said and pulled me into a hug. We pulled away and Alex walked in.

"Halo he has been bothering me all day and I mean all day because you were gone" he said handing me some clothes. "Thanks" I said and pushed Jack away. "I'm gonna change so..." "Right we'll leave" Alex said while starting to pull Jack out of the room.

I put on the outfit Alex brought me. He brought me my black skinny jeans, a My chemical Romance shirt, my black converse and my hair brush. I brushed out my hair then put on my converse and walked downstairs where I was tackled by Frank.

"Good morning!" He said and I booped his nose. "Morning" I said and pushed him off me. "Hey Gee" I said as he made himself coffee. "Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asked. "Good except for when Jack woke me up" I said and glared at Jack.

"Halo I'm your favorite right?" Frank asked me and Jack walked over "sorry but I'm her favorite" Jack said. "No I am, right?" Frank said "no I am" Jack said and I slowly walked over to Alex.

"Wow" Alex said then took a drink of something. We were both leaned against the back of the couch watching Frank and Jack fight to be my favorite. It was ...weird.

"Halo who's your favorite?" Jack asked and pointed at himself but so did Frank. "Um....." Before I could say anything else Frank ran and through me over his shoulder then ran outside.

"Frank put me down" I said and Jack came running after us. "Give her to me!" Jack yelled and I was pulled from Frank and ended up over Jack shoulder.

He ran inside and I tried to get off. "Alex help me!" I said and he shrugged then put down his cup. While Jack was running by he grabbed me and stood in front of me.

Jack and Frank both stood in front of me and Alex out of breath. "So who's your favorite?" Jack asked. "Alex, but I love both of you" I said and booped there noses. "Ha suckers!" Alex said.
He moved in front of him and placed his hands on my shoulders.
~~~~

After a couple of hours of nonsense Alex finally decided that we needed to leave. I gave Mikey a hug and said goodbye, same with Gee and Ray. I walked up to Frank and hugged him. "Bye Frank see you another time" I said and pulled away. "Wait here" he said and handed me a paper. "Bye Halo, remember, text me what happened kay?" "Kay, bye Frank" I said and got in the car.

I leaned on Jack like usual and he put his arm around me. "When we get home want to watch Gravity Falls?" Jack asked me. "Yup" I said.

When we got home Jack pulled me into his room and put on Gravity Falls. "WAIT!" I yelled and he froze. "What?" "I'll be back" I said and ran downstairs. I grabbed snacks and drinks for us then ran back upstairs.

I dumped them on Jacks bed then sat there with him. He pressed play and we both sat there for hours eating nunk food and watching tv.